• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Orders for Discontinued Items After Feb. 28?

In summary, you can still place an order for discontinued items after February 28th, but availability may be limited. There will be no discounts on discontinued items after this date and the return and exchange policy remains the same. Discontinued items will not be restocked, so it is recommended to purchase them before February 28th. You can still use your consultant discount on discontinued items, but availability may be limited.
ChefTS
I know that the items were discontinued on Feb. 28. Can I submit a Feb show today with orders for discontinued items?

I guess the question is, is the date of Feb. 28 the last date that orders can be placed with consultants, or the last day orders can be submitted for those items to Home Office?

Yes. You have until March 31st to submit Feb shows, including the discontinued items. Just make sure you have the month as February when you send it it.

If you send it in dated Feb by the 5th you will still get double points too!!

You just can't have anyone place an order for them online anymore...

Thank you all so much for the quick responses!

And keep an eye out on CC for things being sold out, too. I haven't seen anything being sold out yet, but it has happened in the past.

Related to Orders for Discontinued Items After Feb. 28?

1. Can I still place an order for discontinued items after February 28th?

Yes, you can still place an order for discontinued items after February 28th. However, availability may be limited and some items may no longer be in stock.

2. Will there be any discounts on discontinued items after February 28th?

No, there will not be any discounts on discontinued items after February 28th. Our prices will remain the same until the items are sold out.

3. Can I return or exchange a discontinued item after February 28th?

No, our return and exchange policy remains the same for discontinued items. If the item is defective, you may return it for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

4. Will you be restocking any discontinued items after February 28th?

No, once an item is discontinued, we will not be restocking it. We recommend purchasing any desired discontinued items before February 28th.

5. Can I still use my consultant discount on discontinued items after February 28th?

Yes, you can still use your consultant discount on discontinued items after February 28th. However, please keep in mind that availability may be limited and some items may no longer be in stock.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies