• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discontinued White & Cranberry Bakers - Limited Availability for Fall 2010

In summary, "Discontinued Items in Cn" refers to products that are no longer in production and are only available in Canada. These items may be discontinued due to low demand, supplier changes, or not meeting Canadian safety or regulatory standards. Once an item is discontinued in Canada, it cannot be purchased through Pampered Chef. While it is possible for a discontinued item to be brought back, there is no guarantee. It is also possible to find a discontinued item in the United States, but this is not guaranteed and can be checked with a Pampered Chef consultant or customer service.
shelly.nurse
Question...

The white and cranberry deep covered bakers are on the discontinued items list for Fall 2010 and says "available while supplies last" is that for anyone, or still just for hosts???

shelly.nurse said:
Question...

The white and cranberry deep covered bakers are on the discontinued items list for Fall 2010 and says "available while supplies last" is that for anyone, or still just for hosts???

No, the white is still no longer available, and the cranberry is still just for hosts.

That is what I thought, but wanted to be sure.

At my party the other night, the host already had one, and one of the guests wanted one really bad (but did not want to have a party), so I told them that they could "work something out" and the host could order the deep covered baker for the guest.

1. What does "Discontinued Items in Cn" mean?

"Discontinued Items in Cn" refers to products that are no longer in production and are only available in Canada.

2. Why are some items discontinued in Canada?

There are various reasons why items may be discontinued in Canada, such as low demand, supplier changes, or the product not meeting Canadian safety or regulatory standards.

3. Can I still purchase a discontinued item in Canada?

No, once an item has been discontinued in Canada, it is no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef.

4. Will a discontinued item ever be brought back?

It is possible for a discontinued item to be brought back if there is high demand or if production and safety concerns can be addressed. However, there is no guarantee that a discontinued item will return.

5. Can I still find a discontinued item in the United States?

It is possible that a discontinued item may still be available in the United States, but it is not guaranteed. You can check with a Pampered Chef consultant or our customer service team to see if the item is still available in the US.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bridgetbakes
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
Replies