• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Microfiber Dish Cloths (October Guest Special)

In summary, the Iso Microfiber Dish Cloths are ultra-absorbent and quick-drying, making them ideal for kitchen cleaning tasks. They are also soft and safe for delicate surfaces. Each set contains four cloths and they are machine washable. They can be used for various household cleaning tasks and come in four different colors.
cmcchef
I have a customer/friend who just ordered the orange and eggplant microfiber towels thinking they were the dish cloths she got back in October. As far as I know PC doesn't regularly carry the dish cloths. Does anyone have some they'd like to part with?

Thanks!

I have an unopened set. Feel free to email me and let me know what I need to do to help.
[email protected]

I also have some that I can part with. My email is [email protected]

I think I have the set, also. New/unopened.

1. What are the benefits of using the Iso Microfiber Dish Cloths?

The Iso Microfiber Dish Cloths are designed to be ultra-absorbent and quick-drying, making them perfect for cleaning up spills and wiping down surfaces in the kitchen. They are also extremely soft and gentle, making them safe to use on delicate dishes and surfaces.

2. How many dish cloths come in a set?

Each set of Iso Microfiber Dish Cloths contains four cloths, so you will have plenty on hand for all your kitchen cleaning needs.

3. Are the dish cloths machine washable?

Yes, the Iso Microfiber Dish Cloths are machine washable for easy cleaning and long-lasting use. Simply toss them in with your regular laundry and air dry or tumble dry on low heat.

4. Can these dish cloths be used for other cleaning tasks besides dishes?

Absolutely! The Iso Microfiber Dish Cloths are versatile and can be used for wiping down countertops, cleaning up spills, and even dusting surfaces. They are great for any household cleaning task.

5. Do these dish cloths come in different colors?

Yes, the Iso Microfiber Dish Cloths are available in four different colors: blue, green, pink, and grey. This allows you to choose a color that matches your kitchen decor or personal preference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenwallace
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • Brenda K.
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lauriesdoor
  • kdangel518