• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yay!! Set a Goal and Reached It!!

In summary, Lisa was unable to attend a conference due to her husband's surgery, but her friend kept her updated on the recruiting incentive. She set a goal to recruit 4 new team members and successfully met it by doing a booth at a flea market and running into a former colleague who signed up. Her friend also recruited 4 members and is planning to promote soon, making Lisa an Advanced Director. Lisa is excited about her success and has over 100 leads and 2 shows booked from her recent booth. She is exhausted but happy with her results and is looking forward to a successful fall season.
lisagoins
Wasn't sure where to post this--but just had to!
I didn't get to go to conference, because my husband had an unexpected surgery on his arm, so I didn't get to walk as a new Director. My good friend on my team called me and kept me updated, and I was so excited about the recruiting incentive that I made up my mind I was going to grow my team. I set a goal to recruit 4 new team mates before August 31--as of a few minutes ago--I made it!! I did a booth at our big Flea Market, and ran into a former colleague, and she called tonight to sign and take advantage of the special!! Yay! I am so excited! And my good friend has recruited 4, and is going to have one of her previous consultants reactivate, so when she promotes, I'll be an Advanced Director--hopefully by leadership! How awesome is that!! Whoo Hoooo!!:party:

:party::party::party:Wahoo! :party::party::party:

OMG!! That's AWESOME news!! Congrats!!

pamperedlinda said:
:party::party::party:Wahoo! :party::party::party:

DITTO!!! Linda has a great way with words!;)

That is SOOO great!! Way to go!!!:)

That is really working your business! We'll be yelling for you at Leadership!

Way to go!!!!

That's so awesome!

Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooo!!!!!

Woohoo!! Great job!!!

Thanks, everybody--and I am so psyched--the booth I did this weekend--where I got the last recruit lead--I have over 100 leads, 2 shows on the books, and 21!!! who indicated they wanted to do shows! One of my team who worked a day and a half with me got 2 shows on the calendar, and 7 who said yes on their drawing slips--whoo hooo again! I also had enough orders to equal a show! I'm exhausted, but boy was it worth it! I'm looking forward to a great fall (after a slow summer!)
Thank you all so much for celebrating with me!!--Lisa

What is the "Yay!! Set a Goal and Reached It!!" program?

The "Yay!! Set a Goal and Reached It!!" program is a motivational program within Pampered Chef that encourages consultants to set and achieve their business goals.

How do I participate in the "Yay!! Set a Goal and Reached It!!" program?

To participate in the program, simply set a goal for your Pampered Chef business and work towards achieving it. Once you reach your goal, celebrate and share your success with fellow consultants!

What kind of goals can I set for the "Yay!! Set a Goal and Reached It!!" program?

You can set any type of goal related to your Pampered Chef business, such as sales goals, recruiting goals, or personal development goals.

What are the benefits of participating in the "Yay!! Set a Goal and Reached It!!" program?

Participating in the program can help you stay motivated and focused on achieving your business goals. It also allows you to celebrate your successes and inspire others to do the same.

Can I participate in the "Yay!! Set a Goal and Reached It!!" program multiple times?

Yes, you can participate in the program as many times as you'd like. Set new goals and celebrate each time you reach them!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies