• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tracking My Success: Visualizing Goals and Progress

In summary, tracking your goals and progress with Pampered Chef is easily done through the "My Goals" tab on your online account. You can customize your goals and track your progress for sales, team performance, and more. Pampered Chef also offers visual tools such as the "My Dashboard" feature and the mobile app to help you visualize your progress. These visualizations can serve as motivation for both yourself and your team.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I wanted to post my tracking system so you all can see. I'm posting it here because I'd rather my team's names not be all over the place. I hope that's ok.

This picture is a little outdated so my numbers are behind but at least it gives you an idea of what works for me. I stopped tracking from May - July when I moved and I didn't reach any of my goals. I am very visual and I NEED to see things written down.

DSCN0114.jpg

Where it says June in the top left is where I track this month's sales. In black is my goal and red is my actual month-to-date.

Below that is my recruiting. I want to recruit one and qualify one each month. I just check off when they're recruited and go back to that month when that person qualifies.

Aruba - how many points I have left before achieving my trip

TPC in recruiting - I just check off when they're qualified

TPC in sales - black is the total I need, green is how far I need to go.

On the right, I write all my new consultants (anyone who is not qualified). I usually have their 30 and 90 day dates there and I just check off each show they do until they do 8. After 8 they are erased from my board.

Thank you for sharing. I'm visual as well...I am doing something similar (though on a smaller scale...it's on a mini clipboard near my desk.

1. How do I track my goals and progress with Pampered Chef?

Tracking your goals and progress with Pampered Chef is easy and efficient. Simply log in to your online account and click on the "My Goals" tab. From there, you can set specific goals and track your progress through your sales and team performance. You can also use the "My Dashboard" feature to see visual representations of your progress.

2. Can I customize my goal tracking with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can customize your goal tracking with Pampered Chef to fit your specific needs. You can set goals for sales, team performance, parties, and more. You can also choose the timeframe for your goals and adjust them as needed.

3. How can I visualize my progress with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers various visual tools to help you visualize your progress. The "My Dashboard" feature allows you to see graphs and charts of your sales and team performance. You can also use the "My Achievements" tab to see a visual representation of your progress towards earning rewards and incentives.

4. Can I track my progress on the go with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can track your progress on the go with the Pampered Chef mobile app. The app allows you to access your goals, track your progress, and view your dashboard from anywhere at any time.

5. How can I use visualizations to motivate myself and my team?

Visualizing your progress can be a great motivator for yourself and your team. Seeing your progress in a visual form can help you stay focused and motivated to reach your goals. You can also use the visualizations to celebrate your achievements and set new goals for yourself and your team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • chefheidi2003
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • Gagescorpages