• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Achieving Financial Success with Home Office Leads!

In summary, Jenni had two shows in the past two weeks that came from HO leads. They total $2050 in sales, 3 signed recruits, 10 bookings (dates on the calendar for most), 3 of which are this month and are thinking about signing too!!! Heck, those two shows could have just put my entire year onto an amazing track!!!
I have had 2 shows in the past 2 weeks that came from HO leads. They total $2050 in sales, 3 signed recruits, 10 bookings (dates on the calendar for most), 3 of which are this month and are thinking about signing too!!! Heck, those 2 shows could have just put my entire year onto an amazing track!!!:money:

WOW, Jenni, that is fantastic! I am every shade of green with envy!!! I had one cancel tonight and have had no leads for weeks now:cry:

Way to go Jenni!!!! :party:

Holy cripes, that's awesome!! I hope that streak continues!!

I love them....as long as they're not a Scentsy rep looking for networking opportunitues....grrr

cmdtrgd said:
I love them....as long as they're not a Scentsy rep looking for networking opportunitues....grrr

Duh! Don't those people understand how that works and how it wastes one of our leads?

apparently not. She kept saying that she wanted to get a group of direct sellers together to do catalog shows for wedding showers. So, I gave her some info on some networking groups I go to and added her to my email list. Might get an order out of it.

You have to send in your results Jenni!! I'd love to read about it in one of those "The Good News about..." emails that the HO sends out. Everyone would be inspired to reach the TL level to get the leads!!! I would be!!

My leads have been good lately too. Some orders, some bookings, and two that are signing as soon as they get their tax returns!

Wow Jenni! That's fantastic!!

Deb, congrats!

I've not had that great of results. they've been few and far between! I did get one last week and she booked for Feb 19th so we'll see how that goes. I received one yesterday and she wants to have a show at her clubhouse BUT no one is the host. I explained to her that someone has to be the host BUT lets make it multiple hosts and really have a good turn out. She has a mtg with the group next week so we'll see what happens.

Congratulations!! I've had some great leads in the past but in the last several months all have been duds except one $100 order. They say they want a show and then cancel. They say they want the business and then don't return calls to learn more. Oh, well, onto the next! I'm due!!

Wow! That's fabulous! Whoo Hoo! So happy and excited for you! Kudos...you're the one who's shown them the benefits of PC!

My leads have been similar to beth's....my favorite is, I already have a PC rep and was looking for a TW rep! Huh? I actually busted out laughing....told her I knew one if she needed one! lol

I agree...you should submit your story to the Good News at Home Office!

Hi got that too once Laurie... the lady said, "Well I KNOW you all know each other so can you give me the number of a TS rep?" I actually did know one and referred her!

Related to Achieving Financial Success with Home Office Leads!

What is a home office lead?

A home office lead is a potential customer who has expressed interest in purchasing products or services from Pampered Chef and has provided their contact information.

How can I acquire home office leads?

There are several ways to acquire home office leads, such as attending trade shows, hosting virtual parties, utilizing social media, and building a network through referrals. You can also purchase leads from reputable lead generation companies.

What are the benefits of using home office leads?

Home office leads can be a valuable resource for your business as they are already interested in your products or services. They are more likely to convert into paying customers, which can lead to increased sales and revenue for your business.

How can I effectively follow up with home office leads?

It is important to have a clear and organized follow-up process in place for home office leads. This can include sending personalized emails, making phone calls, and offering promotions or discounts. It is also crucial to keep track of your follow-up efforts and schedule regular check-ins with leads.

What are some tips for achieving financial success with home office leads?

To achieve financial success with home office leads, it is important to consistently generate new leads and effectively follow up with them. It is also essential to provide exceptional customer service and build strong relationships with your leads. Additionally, continuously improving and promoting your products or services can help attract and retain customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • mailgirl1978
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
mailgirl1978
  • Sheila