• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Home Office Leads & Team Leader Status

receive all this information and still have time for your kids and husband! I am so blessed!Yes, I do receive a lot of information and still have time for my kids and husband! Being a TL is a lot of work but it's worth it! Keep up the good work!
mailgirl1978
Hi all!

Today is my 30 day anniversary! :D

I have a question about Home Office leads and team leader status....

Can anyone explain how this works? I've looked everywhere! I have signed two recruits and wondering when I will have the title of Team Leader? When will I be eligible for HO leads? I did see in another thread that you must have 1250 in sales for 3 months in a row and something about a recruit (maybe in one of the 3 months?..or one in all 3 months? ha)...:confused:

What happens after you are eligible? Do you have to keep recruiting afterwards to keep getting HO leads?

Thanks in advance for your help!!! :)

Congratulations!This month, you will be paid as a TL, and next month you will have the title.HO Leads - This is direct from Consultants Corner:Who's eligible to receive Home Office leads?
Team Leaders and above who have $1,250 in personal commissionable sales in three of the last four months, one new recruit in the same time period and an e-mail address on file with the Home Office receive leads. (Note: A grace month does not count as having met $1,250 for Privileges & Awards, such as leads. Please refer to the Consultant Policy Guide.) Requirements vary for Senior Executive Directors and National Executive Directors.

So, you do have to have had $1250 in sales in 3 out of 4 previous months.You do not have to have a recruit every month - just one in the last 4 months.And yes, you do have to continue with both of those requirements to keep your HO lead status.

The requirements for eligibility for Home Office Leads are in the Policy Guide on CC:

Home Office Leads
To be eligible to receive Home Office leads, a Team Leader must have an e-mail address on file with the Home Office, and submit a minimum $1,250 in personal commissionable sales in three of the last four months (not including the current month), and recruit one new Consultant in the same time period. Leads are assigned via e-mail, using an automated system that matches inquiries to a nearby Team Leader or above.

Don't forget that as a team, you must have 2500 in sales to qualify as a team leader.

crystalscookingnow said:
Don't forget that as a team, you must have 2500 in sales to qualify as a team leader.

Yep - that too! :)

Thanks to you all for this info, I had asked my director about this and all she said was Recruit, Recruit, Recruit...which didn't really tell me anything....soooo thanks again.....now I know:)

Does that work the same for new consultants? Promoting to Team Leader in 30 days is pretty darn impressive!! Way to go!

Congratulations!!! You'll be eligible in no time! Keep it up!

Oh great! Thanks for the info! I did see that on CC but I was still confused about whether that meant one recruit in 3/4 months or one for each month...ha!

Thanks Becky! Im so amazed how this has happened SOO fast! (Im trying to stifle all my bragging..hahahaha)

mailgirl1978 said:
Thanks Becky! Im so amazed how this has happened SOO fast! (Im trying to stifle all my bragging..hahahaha)

Brag Away!

Well if you must twist my arm.....hahahaha4 shows=3,418.06 and 2 recruits in my first 30 days!!!! WOOOHOOOO! (Also, one of my recruits is on FIIIREE!!!! :))

That's outstanding!! Way to go!

Outstanding... Now, I wish I could recruit. Actually, wish I could book some shows right about now. That phone is so scary looking

WOW - Brooke! That is great! What a terrific start to your business.:thumbup:

mailgirl1978 said:
Well if you must twist my arm.....hahahaha

4 shows=3,418.06 and 2 recruits in my first 30 days!!!! WOOOHOOOO!

(Also, one of my recruits is on FIIIREE!!!! :))

Wow!! Way to go! There are some serious Pampered Chef dollars coming your way! Not to mention a great paycheck. Keep it up! :D

Update: I JUST signed up my 3rd recruit on my 30th day WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!

Way to go Brook! That's a GREAT start! :D What are you up to now? $600 Pampered Chef Dollars AND 50% of your kit credit back?

Well I'm guessing that I don't get my PC dollars for my recruits until they qualify but PC has deposited 300 PC dollars so far!!!! I'm SOOO pumped...I wish this thing had a noisemaker..hahahaa :D
(Yes, I got half my kit price back in the mail JUST today!)I'm just worried this is beginner's luck...just nervous but SO excited! I also work FT as a mail carrier so I'm limited in the time I have for PC and it makes me sad! ha ( I also have a husband and 2 children so balancing my time with all three will be a challenge as well)Sheila~ Ive been following you on here and you have given me inspiration! It's amazing to me that you could do so well overseas! Do you mainly sell to military wives or do you get out and about and sell to the Japanese as well?I LOVE LOVE LOVE this website...I have learned SO much!!!!!

Congratulations, Mailgirl1978!! You're doing an awesome job! It doesn't sound like you have to worry about this, but remember you have to have $750 in personal sales each month, too. Which *sigh* is why I don't have the title . . . yet! Hopefully after this month.Keep up the good work, and don't worry about if it's beginner's luck or not, just keep doing what you're doing, as long as it works.

Wow, Brooke -- WONDERFUL!! You have discovered the quickest way to grow your business!!

To get the HO Leads -- besides the $2500/month team sales, (of that, $750 must be YOUR personal sales), and 2 of your recruits must be "active" (submit $150 in sales for the month) also.

Go girl!

I'm wondering something though...I just got an email congratulating me on my new recruit. It said I will earn 50 PC dollars when they qualify...however, the last email I received said I would earn 150...is it because I signed this last recruit on my 30th day? Does it not count for the double your rewards? My 30th day is the 18th..and I signed her today on the 18th....

COngratulations! That is very impressive! Keep up the good work! I just promoted to Team Leader this month and have 3 recruits in the past 2 months and have 2 more that are going to be signing. This is a FABULOUS oppurtunity and I believe you get out of it what you put into it. YOU can keep it going. I know I have been having my ups and downs and then all of a sudden things start getting good again. I work part time and have 6 children. I want to be a FULL TIME PAmpered Chef consultanT! I think you can do it too. I was working full time in a hospital and just cut my hours a few months ago because my PC business has been going well.

Again, CONGRATULATIONS!!

Diane
Team Leader

started PC on 6/28/09

WOW!!! 3 consultants in your first 30 days! THAT'S AWESOME!!! So, how did you do it?

mailgirl1978 said:
Well I'm guessing that I don't get my PC dollars for my recruits until they qualify but PC has deposited 300 PC dollars so far!!!! I'm SOOO pumped...I wish this thing had a noisemaker..hahahaa :D
(Yes, I got half my kit price back in the mail JUST today!)

I'm just worried this is beginner's luck...just nervous but SO excited! I also work FT as a mail carrier so I'm limited in the time I have for PC and it makes me sad! ha ( I also have a husband and 2 children so balancing my time with all three will be a challenge as well)

Sheila~ Ive been following you on here and you have given me inspiration! It's amazing to me that you could do so well overseas! Do you mainly sell to military wives or do you get out and about and sell to the Japanese as well?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this website...I have learned SO much!!!!!

Sorry to steal the question, (Sheila, go ahead and answer it too, you know it better than me!) but I believe she isn't allowed to do that kind of soliciting with the locals there. I believe it's a rule for all overseas military bases.
So that means Sheila does all that amazing work just with the people on base!!

Sharon~ I was just very enthusiastic about how my first two weeks were going ( I qualified with my 2nd show) and my sister signed up....then I was talking on the phone with my best friend...she got excited (she LOVES pampered chef) and signed up too!!! (BTW she is on fire...4 shows already booked and she JUST got her kit yesterday!!!)
My third recruit came to one of my parties...she then said she was coming to my sister's party too because she LOVES PC! I sent her an email and said since she loved it so much why not sell it??? She said yes! That helped me to know it never hurts to ask EVERYONE! :DShelby~ Sheila is amazing!!! :)

1. What is a Home Office Lead?

A Home Office Lead is a consultant who has reached a certain level of sales and leadership within Pampered Chef. They have the opportunity to mentor and support other consultants on their team, as well as receive additional training and resources from the home office.

2. How do I become a Home Office Lead?

To become a Home Office Lead, you must first meet the sales and recruitment requirements set by Pampered Chef. These requirements may vary by region, so it's best to check with your team leader or the home office for specific details. Once you meet the requirements, you can apply for the Home Office Lead position and go through the training process.

3. What are the benefits of being a Home Office Lead?

As a Home Office Lead, you will have access to additional training and resources from the home office. You will also have the opportunity to earn higher commissions and bonuses, as well as mentor and support other consultants on your team. Additionally, being a Home Office Lead can help you grow your leadership skills and advance within Pampered Chef.

4. What is Team Leader Status?

Team Leader Status is a recognition program for consultants who have shown exceptional leadership and sales skills. To achieve Team Leader Status, consultants must meet certain sales and recruitment requirements set by Pampered Chef. Team Leaders receive special rewards and recognition, as well as access to exclusive training and resources.

5. How can I achieve Team Leader Status?

To achieve Team Leader Status, you must meet the sales and recruitment requirements set by Pampered Chef. These requirements may vary by region, so it's best to check with your team leader or the home office for specific details. Once you meet the requirements, you will be recognized as a Team Leader and have access to all the benefits and resources that come with that status.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMommyof3Boys
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefMommyof3Boys
  • sassypip
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • lesliec