• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Home Business Launch: One Person's Story

In summary, to receive leads you must be a team leader for 3 months straight and have two recruits that hit $150.
lesliec
Started my business in March of last year. I have been having shows and sharing the opportunity, but haven't had any takers..... Started Jan as just a consultant. Mid Jan, had a show and everyone there was interested. The hostess ended up signing, and last week one of her friends signed under her. Then last night my hostess decided she wanted to try it out. She signed this morning, so as soon as everyone is active, I will be a TEAM LEADER!!!!!! Can't believe it. I don't think I have done anything different, it has just been the time that it has worked out for everyone!!!!!
I think I am most excited about HO leads. We are in a really high military area and I know that my director gets a ton of leads!!!!!

That is SO AWESOME! Congratulations to you!

Congrats! Isn't it a great feeling? It will contagious, too, now that you're getting comfortable with recruiting.

Way to GROW girl!!! :D

Congratulations!

Don't we (I too am a team leader) have to be a team leader for 3 months straight to get recruit leads?

Not sure skaugchef. I thought it was a TL with 1250 in sales for 3 out of the last 4 months and one new recruit in that same time. I guess I could be wrong. Either way, I am excited. I have been doing lots of shows pretty consistently every month since Sept and and ready to step up to the next level.
Thanks for all of your encouragement. Thank you Sheila for doing the SUYB class in the fall!!!!! I was too busy to keep up with the whole thing, but it was awesome and was def the jumpstart I needed.

Congratulations!

wow, on your way to the New Orleans trip!!!!

You are correct Lesliec, its $1250 in sales for the last 3 out of 4 months, one recruit every 4 months, and $2500 in team sales to receive the HO leads. When I called they said that as soon as two of your recruits hit that $150 for the first time, leads can start right away! (as long as you have hit the above!) Congrats!

Congratulations! That's so wonderful to hear!

Thanks guys!!!! I really am so excited. They are all really sweet ladies and I am excited to have them on my team and be able to call them friends. They have varying goals, but I am excited to learn with them all and help them to reach their goals.

Wahoooo!! Congrats and Enjoy those leads!

barbjans said:
You are correct Lesliec, its $1250 in sales for the last 3 out of 4 months, one recruit every 4 months, and $2500 in team sales to receive the HO leads. When I called they said that as soon as two of your recruits hit that $150 for the first time, leads can start right away! (as long as you have hit the above!) Congrats!

Leads do not start until about the 10th of the month following when you promoted (when your title changes on cc). I just promoted to a team leader in December. My status did not change on CC until about the 10th of the following month.

1. What inspired you to start your own home business?

The main reason I started my own home business was because I wanted more flexibility and control over my work schedule. I also wanted to pursue my passion and turn it into a profitable venture.

2. What were some challenges you faced during the home business launch process?

One of the biggest challenges I faced was finding the right balance between work and personal life. It can be difficult to switch off when your office is in your home. Another challenge was learning how to market and promote my business effectively.

3. How did you come up with the idea for your home business?

I have always been interested in the beauty industry and noticed a gap in the market for natural and organic skincare products. I did some research and decided to create my own line of products using all-natural ingredients.

4. What tips do you have for someone looking to start their own home business?

First and foremost, make sure you are passionate about your business idea. It takes a lot of hard work and dedication, so you need to truly believe in what you are doing. Also, do thorough market research and have a solid business plan in place before launching. And don't be afraid to ask for help or advice from other successful entrepreneurs.

5. What has been the most rewarding part of having your own home business?

The most rewarding part has been seeing my business grow and succeed. It's incredibly satisfying to know that my products are making a positive impact on people's lives. I also love the freedom and flexibility that comes with being my own boss and working from home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Jen1409
  • vanscootin
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies