• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

8 Shows a Month & 1 Recruit a Month "Club"

In summary, Karen is a busy lady with a lot of goals for the year. She has 8 shows scheduled this month, and is hoping to add 4 more. She is also looking for ways to generate new recruit leads, as she has only had 2 new team members in the past two months.
Great Job Marlene!!

No sales postcards yet
But I have 1 for recruiting in August and 4 for September and I already signed one in October :)
I was bummed because I haven't been able to consistently do 1 a month then Amy Neal told me to look at the whole year and did tell me that I was working doing it right because I have at least 1 for every month.
I have signed 16 this year.
So, I guess that it was they have the 3 in 3 months or the 6 in six months for the recognition.
I would like to be more like you guys that do 8+1 consistently :)

Just got my cute little light up pen for recruiting 3 consultants in 2 months. I was like 1 show short of getting the other pen...oh well.

I received both pens...unfortunately, they both work sporadically. :(

legacypc46 said:

I got the recruiting one. My light works, but the bottom silver part comes off. It makes it hard to write because the thing moves around! I love these pens they give us, but if the light was working ok, it seems the actual pen didn't hold up so well!

legacypc46 said:

Really? Mine work fine...my kids keep trying to steal both of them! I have to fend them off!!! My husband just laughs....he says, "the things you will do for a light-up pen or a postcard!" :money:I just laugh with him because I am a total carrot chaser!:love0010: Doesn't matter what it is!!:)

I would contact HO and see if there have been any other problems with them!

You too Becky! Are you talking about the part you have to screw on and off for the batteries?

fruit76loop said:
Really? Mine work fine...my kids keep trying to steal both of them! I have to fend them off!!! My husband just laughs....he says, "the things you will do for a light-up pen or a postcard!" :money:I just laugh with him because I am a total carrot chaser!:love0010: Doesn't matter what it is!!:)

I would contact HO and see if there have been any other problems with them!

You too Becky! Are you talking about the part you have to screw on and off for the batteries?

No, the part at the bottom, the part where the ink of the pen comes out. It slips off.:( I can just pull it right off and I don't know if it's supposed to do that.

pamperedbecky said:
No, the part at the bottom, the part where the ink of the pen comes out. It slips off.:( I can just pull it right off and I don't know if it's supposed to do that.

Oh sure, so I try to see if mine comes off and I pull it off and now I can't get it back on!!!!:cry: I don't think that part was supposed to come off!!!:cry::yuck::bugeye:

fruit76loop said:
Oh sure, so I try to see if mine comes off and I pull it off and now I can't get it back on!!!!:cry: I don't think that part was supposed to come off!!!:cry::yuck::bugeye:

Guess I will have to use some good old superglue!!!:grumpy:

fruit76loop said:
Guess I will have to use some good old superglue!!!:grumpy:

Ooops. Sorry that I gave you the idea to do that!!:eek: Yes, maybe I'll go get some super glue. I have a shoe that's coming apart, so maybe I'll use it for that too. That's what happens when you buy $12 shoes at Target!!

pamperedbecky said:
Ooops. Sorry that I gave you the idea to do that!!:eek: Yes, maybe I'll go get some super glue. I have a shoe that's coming apart, so maybe I'll use it for that too. That's what happens when you buy $12 shoes at Target!!

You know me! Give me an idea and i have to try it...just trying to be helpful and I break mine!!! LOL:cry:

<h2>1. How do I join the "8 Shows a Month & 1 Recruit a Month" Club?</h2><p>To join the club, all you have to do is set a goal for yourself to reach 8 shows a month and recruit one new member each month. You can share your progress and connect with other club members through our DAILY PEP RALLY CLUB.</p><h2>2. What is the purpose of the "8 Shows a Month & 1 Recruit a Month" Club?</h2><p>The purpose of the club is to motivate and support Pampered Chef consultants to reach their goals of 8 shows a month and 1 recruit each month. By working together and sharing tips and strategies, we can all achieve success in our business.</p><h2>3. How can I track my progress in the club?</h2><p>You can track your progress by keeping a record of your shows and recruits each month. You can also join our DAILY PEP RALLY CLUB and share your progress with other members.</p><h2>4. What are the rewards for reaching the club goals?</h2><p>The main reward for reaching the club goals is the satisfaction of achieving success in your business. However, we also have a special reward for club members who reach their goals each month - earning "Jean's posts cards." These postcards may have special messages or rewards from our founder, Jean, and can be a fun way to stay motivated and connected.</p><h2>5. How can I book more shows and recruit more members?</h2><p>There are many ways to book more shows and recruit more members, and it's important to find what works best for you. Some tips include reaching out to your network, hosting virtual parties, offering incentives and discounts, and sharing your business on social media. You can also get helpful tips and support from other club members in our DAILY PEP RALLY CLUB.</p>

1. How do I join the "8 Shows a Month & 1 Recruit a Month" Club?

To join the club, all you have to do is set a goal for yourself to reach 8 shows a month and recruit one new member each month. You can share your progress and connect with other club members through our DAILY PEP RALLY CLUB.

2. What is the purpose of the "8 Shows a Month & 1 Recruit a Month" Club?

The purpose of the club is to motivate and support Pampered Chef consultants to reach their goals of 8 shows a month and 1 recruit each month. By working together and sharing tips and strategies, we can all achieve success in our business.

3. How can I track my progress in the club?

You can track your progress by keeping a record of your shows and recruits each month. You can also join our DAILY PEP RALLY CLUB and share your progress with other members.

4. What are the rewards for reaching the club goals?

The main reward for reaching the club goals is the satisfaction of achieving success in your business. However, we also have a special reward for club members who reach their goals each month - earning "Jean's posts cards." These postcards may have special messages or rewards from our founder, Jean, and can be a fun way to stay motivated and connected.

5. How can I book more shows and recruit more members?

There are many ways to book more shows and recruit more members, and it's important to find what works best for you. Some tips include reaching out to your network, hosting virtual parties, offering incentives and discounts, and sharing your business on social media. You can also get helpful tips and support from other club members in our DAILY PEP RALLY CLUB.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • Inomiamenda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy