• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will You Earn the HWC Tote Bag This Month?

In summary, Beth will earn the HWC Tote bag because she has a show scheduled and her goal is to earn $5000. She also has five shows scheduled and two catalog shows.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
May look? Who's trying or will earn the HWC tote bag?

Post your sales and recruiting goal and we'll check in at the end of the month to see how we did.

I'll go first.

I have 10 cooking shows scheduled but 1 lady will not return my call so I'm at 9 cooking and 2 catalog shows.

I will earn the HWC Tote b/c I had a show last night and have my next one next week. I can't wait to get it!

My goal is at least $5000 and 1 recruit.

If/When I do this, I'll earn Level 1 and then off to focus on Level 2 and above!

I have 5 shows, 2 to set dates and 1 catalog show. Had a show last night which will close in time and my sis is doing the catty show and she *gets it* that it has to be in by the 15th. I'm thinking of giving the bag to her because I really don't need another tote, BUT I will wait to see it first before I decide! ;)

Wow Kristi! What a great month you have lined up! Knock out level one this month and levels two/three will be right behind it (don't you just love that our prime points-earning season [oops, I mean selling season ;)] is Sep-Dec!!!).

I'd share my goals, but they are pretty slim this month. (I'm accompanying DH on an overseas business trip most of May, so not much is going on pc-wise.) I submitted a cooking show yesterday and have a shower and two catalog shows to submit next week...and possibly a fundraiser that just came up. My major focus this month is maintaining contact with my team while we're gone (and getting to actually see my Germany gals this month!).

Didn't type quick enough to post before fast-fingers Colleen;). It's great to read about your line-up as well. I so want all my DCS-compadres to do fantastic this month!

I have 7 shows, 2 fundraisers and 2 catalog shows so far for May. My first show is today & #2 is Tuesday plus a catalog show that will go in before the 15th so no problem getting the tote. I also have a recruit signing on Monday at my meeting. WOO HOO!

I have 9- one and 3 catalog shows- #2 to close today!!

bethcooks4u said:
I also have a recruit signing on Monday at my meeting. WOO HOO!

WOO HOO is right! That should make for a great meeting! Congrats Beth.

I have 4 live shows,2 catalog a fundraiser and a new recruit.

I want that bag.:) I need to get on the phone

legacypc46 said:
WOO HOO is right! That should make for a great meeting! Congrats Beth.

Oh, it will be! Another person signed last week and she'll be there too! And a downline recruit just qualified in her 30 days, another consultant had $1000 show... Lots to celebrate.

I have 4 cooking shows (1 was today), one of which is a HWC FR. Not as many as I'd like, so I'm hoping for a couple more. Two of those cooking shows are before the 15th, so I'm excited to be getting the tote!! I do have at least one catalog show planned besides my own catalog show HWC FR and a guest at today's show is hopefully going to book in May. She's a breast cancer survivor so I'd LOVE to do that!!

My show today is at $900 and I hope with a few more orders, she'll get to $1000.

This is WAY less than my typical Mays so I hope it gets better so I"m trying not to get too down.

I have 9 May shows booked and will earn the tote as long as I get them closed. Both shows have already taken place.I have several leads and hope to sign at least one if not two new team members.At my show last night I got FOUR bookings--I am set for May (I don't have any more open dates!) and have 3 for June already.

Wow! You guys have some great things lined up! I was actually singing yesterday that it was the first of May and that my lousy April had finally come to a close.:p

I have 3 FR's this month, 2 catalog shows, and 5 cooking shows. Hopefully my host from last night will be signing too!
I'm really hoping that my team recruits this month. That is my ultimate goal for the month.:pray:

I have 6 cooking shows, 4 catalog, 3 fundraisers. I want 2 more cooking. My goal is 1 new recruit this month as well.
Everyone is booking June, but I still have some leads to call for May and a show tonight.

I have 7 cooking and 3 cattys right now... and two potentials signing I hope... one seems a bit curious to me as she's all gung ho until I talk about setting show dates. She's a HO lead so we'll see. The other one has 6 shows lined up. She just needs her paycheck so she can sign so I'm hopeful for this month. Great job getting so many shows and fundraisers lined up everyone!!!

5 cooking, will earn tote... 1 signed recruit already this month!! YES!! and possibly 4 more recruits this month too!!! Plus a few indirects from my team.

pcjenni said:
5 cooking, will earn tote... 1 signed recruit already this month!! YES!! and possibly 4 more recruits this month too!!! Plus a few indirects from my team.

Wow! Way to go! I forgot about the tote... I should get that too! You'll be getting loads of recruit points when they all qualify!!!!!

Geez, you guys rock! I only have 4 shows scheduled, but things at my house are NUTS!!

DS is graduating in a few weeks, so we picked now to redecorate....ugh! Paint, new lighting fixtures, installing a Fireplace, laying new hardwood flooring, and then there is the outside -- open the pool, landscape repair, sealing the driveway, and on and on and on....

My team has also added 3 new people in the last few days...so there is training, and everyone has a different schedule, so each will be trained on a different day -- ugh!!

Oh well, it will all be good when I become an Advanced, right???? :eek:

Sure will! I NEED some of my people to recruit. I have a couple who want it bad so I'm hoping and trusting it will be soon!

I have 8 shows booked but a couple are sketchy so I'm going to book 3 or 4 more. I'm really pushing catalog show sales this month just for the pink items. I have a recruiting interview in 2 hours and it sounds like she's already decided - she just needs to set up her shows and order her kit. My goal is 2 recruits per month, but if she signs today I may just make it 3 recruits for this month since she was so easy! haha

Wow! I think I take the biggest loser award for May. I only have 3 catalog shows and 3 cooking shows. One of the catalog shows was already submitted at $150.

I always seem to have such a hard time booking shows in May. I haven't given up yet though...there is still time to get more in my calander!

Christ Follower said:
Wow! I think I take the biggest loser award for May. I only have 3 catalog shows and 3 cooking shows. One of the catalog shows was already submitted at $150.

I always seem to have such a hard time booking shows in May. I haven't given up yet though...there is still time to get more in my calander!

Ummmm... the loser award...which we don't award... would go to someone who didn't try and didn't care! You reach right on over and pat yourself on the back.. 3 and 3 is fabulous and I for one am cheering you on right along with the rest of us!!!!!!!!! You Go Girl!

I have 5 Kitchen shows & 2 catalog shows for the moment.....I've got a lot of phone calls out & hopefully will get 3 more kitchen shows!

Sounds like everyone has a pretty booked May :)

I'm also hoping for 1 personal recruit & 1 team recruit this month :)

Had three parties and an Open House. Two parties cancelled. Gained one more but can only do it on the Open House day. Since I have not promoted the Open House, I may change it to the next day.

May is filled with so many other obligations even if I did have time, not sure I could fill dates.

Well I just submitted my second show, one was an unexpected $150 order from a woman so that's not counted in my original numbers!!! So I've got $650 in and earned my TOTE!! I can't wait to get it and it says that it ships as earned! Hope to get it before my meeting next week!

Currently, I have 4 cooking shows, 1 fundraiser, and 2 catalog shows. I will get the tote since I have 2 shows and a fundraiser this week. I also have a huge booth in a couple of weeks and plenty of end of the month dates (which everyone loves). I have set a goal to recruit 2 this month. It is time the change my team, since I can't change my team.

Good luck ladies!

Turned in 2 shows so far, so I've earned the tote! Still have 6 shows this month and 2 fundraisers, so hopefully I'll sell lots of pink stuff.

How Does Your Warranty Work?

Our warranty covers any defects or malfunctions in our products for up to one year from the date of purchase. If you encounter any problems, simply contact our customer service team and they will assist you with a replacement or refund.

How Does Your Shipping Process Work?

We offer standard and expedited shipping options for our products. Once your order is placed, it will be processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. You will receive a tracking number via email to track your package's delivery status.

How Does Your Return Policy Work?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your Pampered Chef purchase. If for any reason you are not happy with your product, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note that the product must be in its original packaging and unused.

How Does Your Consultant Program Work?

Our Consultant program allows individuals to become independent business owners and sell Pampered Chef products. Consultants receive a commission on all sales, as well as discounts on products for personal use. They also have access to training and support from our company.

How Does Your Product Quality Compare to Other Brands?

Our products are made with high-quality materials and are rigorously tested to ensure durability and functionality. We also offer a satisfaction guarantee, so if you are not happy with your purchase, we will make it right. We are confident in the quality of our products and believe they compare favorably to other brands on the market.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• husbandwifepcteam
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
husbandwifepcteam
  • kcnancy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • winnee