• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Tote Bags & Apparel

In summary, Pampered Chef offers tote bags and apparel made from high-quality materials such as cotton, polyester, and canvas. They are also machine washable and come in a variety of sizes. Unfortunately, customization options are not currently available, but the tote bags are insulated for food and drink storage.
husbandwifepcteam

1. Blue and white tote
2. Black and beige bag from 2008 conference SOLD!
3. Photo tote (not PC but you can put small pics of PC items in the pic windows)SOLD!
4. Black bling short sleeved PC shirt size L SOLD!
5. Pink long sleeved HWC PC shirt size XL PENDING!
6. 2009 PC calendar(can use pictures for a display ect)
7. I heart Pampered Chef decal for window SOLD!
8. Many good vibes sent your way that these items will enhance your PC business :) ENJOYED!

I try to upload pictures on here but had problems so if you are interested in any of the items please email me at [email protected] and I will send you pictures and more info if needed.
Thanks,
Michelle

Last edited:
husbandwifepcteam said:

1. Blue and white tote
2. Black and beige bag from 2008 conference SOLD!
3. Photo tote (not PC but you can put small pics of PC items in the pic windows)SOLD!
4. Black bling short sleeved PC shirt size L SOLD!
5. Pink long sleeved HWC PC shirt size XL
6. 2009 PC calendar(can use pictures for a display ect)
7. I heart Pampered Chef decal for window SOLD!
8. Many good vibes sent your way that these items will enhance your PC business :) ENJOYED!

I try to upload pictures on here but had problems so if you are interested in any of the items please email me at [email protected] and I will send you pictures and more info if needed.
Thanks,
Michelle

Adrienne,
Your items were shipped today via priority mail. Sorry it took so long ENJOY!

1. What kind of materials are used to make Pampered Chef tote bags and apparel?

Our tote bags and apparel are made from a variety of materials such as cotton, polyester, and canvas. We also use high-quality materials to ensure durability and longevity.

2. Are the tote bags and apparel machine washable?

Yes, our tote bags and apparel are all machine washable. However, we recommend following the care instructions on the tag to ensure the best results.

3. Can I customize my tote bag or apparel with my name or logo?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization options for our tote bags and apparel at this time. However, we do have a variety of designs and styles to choose from.

4. Are the tote bags insulated?

Yes, our tote bags are insulated to help keep your food and drinks at the desired temperature. They are perfect for picnics, potlucks, and other outdoor events.

5. Do you offer different sizes for your tote bags?

Yes, we offer a variety of sizes for our tote bags to fit your needs. From small lunch totes to larger shopping bags, we have something for every occasion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCGINA
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ConniePC
  • PCGINA