• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trade August "Going Places" Bag for the September One?

In summary, the speaker is struggling to book shows for the current month due to everyone being busy with back to school activities. They are willing to trade their August bag for someone else's September bag, as it is not their style. They suggest hosting their own show, talking to family and friends, or offering catalog shows as alternatives. Another person offers to trade their September bag for the August one. The speaker expresses frustration with the situation and mentions a previous issue with earning a bag from a July show.
deanna_g
I'm trying and trying and trying to book shows for this month. But I just can't seem to get anyone interested. With it being back to school time, it seems everyone is just too busy. So....if I don't get my two shows in, I'd be looking for someone who might want to trade their bag earned in September for my August bag. The bag is totally not my style. I'll never ever carry it anywhere. But I really do want the Hideaway Carryall to keep in my trunk for groceries. Anyone?

Don't give up!! Host your own show, talk to family and friends, have a sale, etc!

Offer catalog shows. I have a few of those going out of the blue. It's a new season! People want to see what is new. Time may be of an issue (having people in their home), but catalog shows can be a great alternative.

I have a consultant who would be interested! Please PM me and we can do the trade. She really wanted the Aug show but the cc decline was not resolved in time so she didn't get the bag. The Sept tote isn't all that exciting to her! ha ha

Laurie - PM'd you. (-: Thanks!Others - Believe me, I've called, texted, emailed, and facebooked all my leads from previous shows, begged friends to do them, I can't even get a catalog party on the calendar. I've never ever had this problem. I've always been one of the stronger on my up-line's team for sales, coming in 1st or 2nd only to an advanced director she has on her team. It's extremely frustrating for me.

Got it and sent you an email!

Hmmm....I didn't get your email. maybe I typed it wrong in my message? [email protected]

Please let me know if that doesn't work out. I really wanted the August bag, and no interest in September's...

I will definitely let you know!

I actually thought I had earned the July one, but apparently a show on the last day had to be in on the last day...so I didn't get it.....I don't mind the Aug. one and would have gotten it anyway, but wish the home office would have let a July show be a July show, even if it didn't get submitted til Aug.
sorry, this was ranting somewhat off topic....

1. What is the difference between the "Going Places" Bag and the September One Bag?

The "Going Places" Bag is from our August trade promotion and features a travel-inspired design, while the September One Bag is our newest bag with a sleek and modern look.

2. Can I trade in my "Going Places" Bag for the September One Bag if I already used it?

Unfortunately, our trade promotion is only valid for unused bags. However, you can still purchase the September One Bag separately.

3. Will the September One Bag be available for purchase after the trade promotion ends?

Yes, the September One Bag will still be available for purchase after the trade promotion ends. However, the trade-in offer will no longer be valid.

4. How long is the trade promotion valid for?

The trade promotion for the "Going Places" Bag will be valid until the end of August. After that, the September One Bag will be available for purchase.

5. Is there a cost to trade in my "Going Places" Bag for the September One Bag?

No, there is no cost to trade in your "Going Places" Bag for the September One Bag. However, you will need to cover the shipping cost for sending back the "Going Places" Bag to us.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
winnee
  • Jeans Garden
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
DebsApronStrings
  • monicag
  • Products and Tips
Replies