• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trade Hwc Pink/Black Apron for Hwc Tote Bag

In summary, to trade in your Hwc Pink/Black Apron for an Hwc Tote Bag, you must contact our customer service team and follow their instructions for returning the apron and receiving the tote bag. This trade-in program is only available for Pampered Chef aprons and not for aprons from other brands. We accept aprons in any condition as long as they are still functional, but significant damages or stains may prevent the trade-in. You will be responsible for shipping costs when returning the apron, but we will cover the cost of shipping the tote bag to you. Please be sure of your decision before completing the trade-in process, as it cannot be reversed once it is done.
husbandwifepcteam
Hello I earned the HWC apron but did not earn the HWC Tote Bag. Would anyone like to trade?
Thanks
Michelle

Michelle,

Have you had a response yet? I earned the bag...on backorder right now. I would be willing to trade. Which apron did you receive?

Candace

Hi Michelle,

I would be willing to trade. I have not received the bag yet because they are on backorder. I could use another pink apron.

Candace

aka1908 said:
Hi Michelle,

I would be willing to trade. I have not received the bag yet because they are on backorder. I could use another pink apron.

Candace

Candace,
I earned the pink and black HWC apron. When you receive the tote send me an email [email protected] and we can go from there.
Thanks!
Michelle

What is the process for trading in my Hwc Pink/Black Apron for an Hwc Tote Bag?

To trade in your Hwc Pink/Black Apron for an Hwc Tote Bag, simply contact our customer service team and let them know that you would like to make the exchange. They will provide you with instructions on how to return your apron and receive your tote bag.

Can I trade in any brand of apron for an Hwc Tote Bag?

No, the trade-in program is only available for Pampered Chef aprons. We cannot accept aprons from other brands for the trade-in.

What if my Hwc Pink/Black Apron is no longer in good condition?

We understand that aprons can experience wear and tear over time. As long as the apron is still functional, we will accept it for the trade-in. However, if there are significant damages or stains on the apron, we may not be able to complete the trade-in.

Do I have to pay for shipping when trading in my apron for the tote bag?

Yes, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping the apron back to us. However, we will cover the cost of shipping the tote bag to you.

What if I change my mind after trading in my apron for the tote bag?

Unfortunately, we are unable to reverse the trade-in once it has been completed. Please make sure you are certain about the exchange before sending in your apron.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smarbon
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
smarbon
  • Christi_pchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Christi_pchef
  • cochef