• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

8 Shows a Month & 1 Recruit a Month "Club"

In summary, Karen is a busy lady with a lot of goals for the year. She has 8 shows scheduled this month, and is hoping to add 4 more. She is also looking for ways to generate new recruit leads, as she has only had 2 new team members in the past two months.
cookinkaren99
My goal this season to follow 3-2-1. I love to start a DAILY PEP RALLY CLUB (toot-toots) etc. Goal for club members to reach 8 shows a month & 1 recruit each month. Share were you're at ex: I have 6 shows this month need to book 2 more this week.

We can vent....share how toos & toots!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOAL:Earn Jeans posts cards every month!! Who knows what Jean has for us at Leadership :)

I would love to do this!
I have 4 shows for July - would like 4 more!

This month I have it I have 10 shows (2 cancelled already) and 1 recruit signing tomorrow~!!!

However this is my second recruit for the year so I need to get some ideas of getting new recruit leads. I have 3 shows scheduled for Aug with just a few potentials I am hoping to get the bookings from this months shows.

What do you all do for the recruit leads I have started getting into a why bag a little but this is out of my comfort zone so proud that I am trying it.

I would love this! Don't forget to look at the "tell me I can do this thread" and see about the phone conference we are going to do after NC! I really think that will help all of us achieve our goals!

I have 6 cooking shows and 3-4 catalog shows. Two gals are currently attending my New Consultant Training with the intent to sign later in the month (after weddings and vacations). :pray:

But I only have two August shows on the books so far.:eek:

This thread is a great idea!

I'm in...but I really need to start booking! I have 2 shows this month and a vendor event and 2 potentials to sign.
This thread will hold me accountable!

I have 8 cooking shows all the week we get back.
I have the County fair in August and 3 shows so far.
Great idea:)

Koolotus said:
I have 8 cooking shows all the week we get back.

We may have to set up a prayer vigil for you that week!!! :angel:

LOL!
It should be fun!
I have 19th, 21st, 22nd, 2 on the 24th, 2 on the 25th and the 26th.
Then I have 5 days to get my butt together for my very first fair. 9 days noon to 10 sun thru thursday and noon-midnight fri and sat.
Huge for my business and my team, not so much for my beauty sleep :) :indifferent0016:

beauty, smeauty! Who needs that when you will make enough $$$ to go towards a face lift or Botox!! :D

I only have 3 cooking shows this month and a potential recruit that I am talking with tomorrow! I am getting on the phones to get some shows for the cookware incentive!

Well 1 of my July show canceled on me!!! Now I only of 5 this month. Im getting on the phone tonight. Im doing a bookin blitz with me, myself & I(lol). No one on my Team has time tonight :(

3 more days until NC!!!!!

Now more than EVER I don't want to miss any postcards I can earn. BOY DID I GET A HUGE SURPRISE @ NC!!!! On stage, I received $300 Bucks from Dream Patrol.

I'm going to miss getting the postcard for 8 shows in July. I only have 5 shows BUT just got back from a 3-day 12 year Anv. trip thanks to Dream Patrol & recruited a passed team member YAHOOOOOOO!!! #9 for TPC IN 09

Way to go Karen!

cookinkaren said:
..... & recruited a passed team member YAHOOOOOOO!!! #9 for TPC IN 09

Any tips to share? Nine new team members in two months! Wow!

I'm still on track for 8 shows and have two new gals in training...but both are signing in August (one may switch to July...meeting with her tomorrow).

legacypc46 said:

Yes please share!

I'm in too! I won't make it in July - and two of THIS WEEK'S shows cancel. (why would they do that on cookware week?:confused:) That only gives me 4 for the month. I have 4 so far in August but they are all early in the month so I WILL get the others and am talking to several about the business. I need accountability.

...I'm having surgery probably in late Sept/early October and will be off my feet for at least 2 weeks but plan to fill that with catalog shows...

legacypc46 said:

*I send out e-customer newsletters 2x's a month Always ask to join my Team

*I have a rolling recruit list. Once someone says maybe they stay in there until they tell me NO...NEVER!!! I send them all the recruiting specials.

*I always ask my host to join my team. If they do sign before there show I do it as a training its there 1st show & they also get all bookings. This is the #1 reason I think out of 8 this year 7 quilfied!!! #9 SIGNING TODAY @11AM

*I ASK EVERYONE AT MY SHOWS TO JOIN MY TEAM.

*I pass around a 3-ring binder at my shows. It has pic of trips, paycheck ETC.

Okay, I'm going to miss this for July. I only have 4 shows for this month (I booked 3 on the way to the airport for NC). I may end up with just 3 because I am going to sign one of my hosts and have her show be her first show. So far I have 3 potential recruits for this month. I have 1 on the books for August and several I need to schedule.

My goal for this year is to recruit 15 new consultants and make the team sales myself each month.

Have shows 6 and 7 tomorrow/Sunday. One new team member this month. Show number 8 was a catalog show that died before it started. Working to replace it before the 31st.

legacypc46 said:
Have shows 6 and 7 tomorrow/Sunday. One new team member this month. Show number 8 was a catalog show that died before it started. Working to replace it before the 31st.

OMG Kris! :eek: I'm so sorry. Good luck.

Did it: 8 shows and 1 new team member.:party: (Thank you for having this accountability thread)

My August is so not there, but could be with a little more work. :angel:

DH has indicated he would like to actually have dinner with me one night soon and he's right...it's been a crazy week. I completely block at least one weekend a month for him and thank goodness it's this weekend!:love0010:

I have 8 this month but one was from June so I'm guessing that won't count. I had a catty that disappeared...her little boy was rather creative when I called tonight though.. "Oh, are you the PC Lady...nope, my mom went somewhere but I don't know where" :) sigh, you win some, you lose some. I do have 2 recruits this month so MUCH to be thankful for. So why am I still pining for that little 8 show postcard??? :) Unless August changes drastically, I won't have 8 then either but I do have a recruit signing on the 20th!!! Yahoo!

Wow, 2 new team members this month is fantastic! I think I'd rather have 7 and 2!;)

I will admit that it's the silly little postcard that motivated me. :blushing:

That and seeing those blessed people on stage winning CASH!!!!!!! :)
I am just praising God for the recruits. It's so nice not to be sitting on edge at the end of the month with only 5 active! What a blessing!

??? I didn't get a July Postcard for my recruit... did anyone get theirs?

I didn't have a July recruit but I do have one for August! She JUST signed - 3 of my shows are going to her though (1 August and 2 September). With that she has 6 solid shows on her calendar!! WOO HOO!!

So that leaves me with 5 for August - on the phone for me! I can so get at least 3 more this month!

WOOHOO Beth!
I have 3 catalog and 4 Cooking shows for August....I want at least 4 more Cooking, so I am calling over the weekend (we are heading out the door for the pool in a few minutes....wearing a PC shirt and taking mini's with me!). so I will be busy tomorrow and Sunday!

That is great Beth! I love it when a consultant has a strong start.

I'm down by 4 shows...so its the phones for me as well.

The postcard from July is for submitting 8 shows, not recruiting.

I submitted 8 shows, no recruits in July.

Michelle

I just came on this side for once. Haven't been over here in a while. I had 8 cooking shows, 1 catty show and TWO recruits in July! WOO!HOO! I got ONE recruiting post card though. They said they are mailing me anothe though as I called to inquire! The 8 shows isn't suppose to start til August. We should get another e-mail about it this month. (I'm betting Monday!)
So far I have 7 shows booked for August and a few more tentative to confirm.

wdpmap said:
The postcard from July is for submitting 8 shows, not recruiting.

PG 19 of the Aug CN shows that there are postcards for both sale and recruiting and I thought at National Conference they announced that from here on out, there were 2 each month we could get... one for 8 or more shows submitted and one for recruiting. Did I hear this wrong?

You heard right Colleen. This is from the Aug CN (via JanetUpNorth on CS):

Monthly Recognition (July - December):
• Earn an exclusively designed Recruiting Jean Postcard for each new Cons. Agreement you submit.
• Earn a unique Selling Jean Postcard for submitting 8 shows in each calendar month

Woo-hoo! Earned 8+1 for August. Just turned in show number 8 (though half my submissions this month averaged around $200) :(. But two more team members signed today...for a total of 3 this month. And my gal from July earned her $1000 for the rebate. I want to seriously apply what I learned at NDA and get them off to a great start. :)

legacypc46 said:
Woo-hoo! Earned 8+1 for August. Just turned in show number 8 (though half my submissions this month averaged around $200) :(. But two more team members signed today...for a total of 3 this month. And my gal from July earned her $1000 for the rebate. I want to seriously apply what I learned at NDA and get them off to a great start. :)

Congratulations for a GREAT August!

legacypc46 said:

Congrats Kris!! You deserve it!

Way to go, Kris!!! Keep it up!

I'm in! I currently have 7 shows booked. I will book 3 more for September because I have a lot of cancellations for some reason.My goal is to recruit 2 per month. I did 2 for August and I have 1 ready to go for September with 2 more seriously considering it and I have yet to do a cooking show!I need to qualify 10 recruits and do 4000 in sales each month to go to Aruba. I have 6 recruited already so I only need 4 more!

Sounds like you are on a roll! :)

Way to go Kris!

I'm In!!I got 2 postcards for July!! 1 for Recruit and 1 for doing my 8 shows! AND I got 3 postcards for August!! WHOO HOOO!! 2 for Recruits and 1 for my 8 shows.

This month will be a little harder...but I will do it!! I have held 3 shows already and have 6 more on my calendar plus 5 catalog shows...maybe it won't be harder!! LOL!! Sometimes I think I am not on track when I really am!!

It is amazing that I will work so hard for a little postcard!! ;)

Earned my sales and recruiting postcards for September! :party:

:party: Wahoooo Leggy!

legacypc46 said:
Earned my sales and recruiting postcards for September! :party:

Great Job Kris!! That's AWESOME!!

Has anyone received their July cards YET?

No July card here but I did get my September.

Do catalog shows count for the 8? I've been trying to find the details on CC, but couldn't find anything. Anyone know?

BTW, congrats everyone for earning your cards!!

Catalog shows count.

Kristi - I finally received my July cards this week.

legacypc46 said:
Catalog shows count.

Kristi - I finally received my July cards this week.

Are you serious? Hmm, maybe I'll get mine too! Tomorrow I'm getting my replacement chopper and Weds I'm getting my new SA tote.:D

way to go Kris!!

3 months down...3 to go!!I am excited to share the postcards that I have gotten so far!!

July- Sales & recruiting
August - Sales & 2 recruiting
September - Sales & 3 recruiting!!!

WHOOO HOOO!! :)

I am on track for TPC in recruiting for the first time...it will be great to get TPC in mroe than one category!! I have 6 qualified and 2 more to qualify! At the end of TPC this year, I only had 9 for the entire year! Here we are 3 months in and I have almost passed that already!! WHOO HOOO!!:sun:

Congrats!!!! Don't you just love those postcards!

<h2>1. How do I join the "8 Shows a Month & 1 Recruit a Month" Club?</h2><p>To join the club, all you have to do is set a goal for yourself to reach 8 shows a month and recruit one new member each month. You can share your progress and connect with other club members through our DAILY PEP RALLY CLUB.</p><h2>2. What is the purpose of the "8 Shows a Month & 1 Recruit a Month" Club?</h2><p>The purpose of the club is to motivate and support Pampered Chef consultants to reach their goals of 8 shows a month and 1 recruit each month. By working together and sharing tips and strategies, we can all achieve success in our business.</p><h2>3. How can I track my progress in the club?</h2><p>You can track your progress by keeping a record of your shows and recruits each month. You can also join our DAILY PEP RALLY CLUB and share your progress with other members.</p><h2>4. What are the rewards for reaching the club goals?</h2><p>The main reward for reaching the club goals is the satisfaction of achieving success in your business. However, we also have a special reward for club members who reach their goals each month - earning "Jean's posts cards." These postcards may have special messages or rewards from our founder, Jean, and can be a fun way to stay motivated and connected.</p><h2>5. How can I book more shows and recruit more members?</h2><p>There are many ways to book more shows and recruit more members, and it's important to find what works best for you. Some tips include reaching out to your network, hosting virtual parties, offering incentives and discounts, and sharing your business on social media. You can also get helpful tips and support from other club members in our DAILY PEP RALLY CLUB.</p>

1. How do I join the "8 Shows a Month & 1 Recruit a Month" Club?

To join the club, all you have to do is set a goal for yourself to reach 8 shows a month and recruit one new member each month. You can share your progress and connect with other club members through our DAILY PEP RALLY CLUB.

2. What is the purpose of the "8 Shows a Month & 1 Recruit a Month" Club?

The purpose of the club is to motivate and support Pampered Chef consultants to reach their goals of 8 shows a month and 1 recruit each month. By working together and sharing tips and strategies, we can all achieve success in our business.

3. How can I track my progress in the club?

You can track your progress by keeping a record of your shows and recruits each month. You can also join our DAILY PEP RALLY CLUB and share your progress with other members.

4. What are the rewards for reaching the club goals?

The main reward for reaching the club goals is the satisfaction of achieving success in your business. However, we also have a special reward for club members who reach their goals each month - earning "Jean's posts cards." These postcards may have special messages or rewards from our founder, Jean, and can be a fun way to stay motivated and connected.

5. How can I book more shows and recruit more members?

There are many ways to book more shows and recruit more members, and it's important to find what works best for you. Some tips include reaching out to your network, hosting virtual parties, offering incentives and discounts, and sharing your business on social media. You can also get helpful tips and support from other club members in our DAILY PEP RALLY CLUB.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • Inomiamenda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy