• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Sign Up New Consultants from Every Cooking Show This Month?

I
Inomiamenda
I have been on a recruiting drought!! I mean zero zip zilch nada. After my first 2 shows this month I have two new consultants who are both signing on the 25th of this month. They each have 6 shows scheduled for the first 3 weeks in March, so in order to hit their first 30 days they are each signing on the 25th of this month.
I have another who will be signing after her 9-5 trade show spree ( first of May,) and I have 9 cooking shows left this month. How cool would it be to come out with a new consultant from each one? ( ok maybe wishful thinking, but....)
Just wanted to share a happy!

That would be WAY more than cool! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

WOW!! Hoping to catch some of that mojo myself (in my Austin Powers voice) Bayyybee!:D

Trying to keep myself positive and focused. There is so much that goes on in all of our lives that takes our minds off task. I will have my first qualified consultant of 2010 by the weekend. At least 5 more to go and then I want to promote 1 of my TL's and if my other TL doesn't promote, her downline TL will probably promote.

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray: and lots of hard work!

Congrats gals!!

We can DO this!! I want to earn Maui so badly!! I've NEVER been this determined to earn a trip but now that family is stationed at Pearl Harbor (literally YESTERDAY) I want so badly to go. So, I'm being so pro-active this year that it'll happen. I just know it! :)

YES! Kristi- girl, if you can earn Disney after birthin a beebee, you can definitely earn Maui.
This was just a good reminder to me of a couple of things;
1. We will see strong months and we will see months that are not as strong, but as long as we work our businesses consistently it will all come out in the wash.
2.See number 1. :)
Happy snow day! ( again!)

Congratulations! You CAN do it. Say it out loud. I find when I say it out loud it happens for me. Before I walk into a show, I say out loud in my car what the sales will be, how many bookings I will get and how many recruit leads I will have. It works!

beckyjsmith said:
YES! Kristi- girl, if you can earn Disney after birthin a beebee, you can definitely earn Maui.
This was just a good reminder to me of a couple of things;
1. We will see strong months and we will see months that are not as strong, but as long as we work our businesses consistently it will all come out in the wash.
2.See number 1. :)
Happy snow day! ( again!)

haha! Thanks but no baby for me! That was Deb and YES she did earn Disney! :)

I love your reminders! THanks!

whoopsie.I am easily confused.

yep, that's me that had the baby. It's okay, Kristi and I are good friends, so I can see how you would confuse us!I believe Kristi even snapped the pic that is my avatar! Wahoo for Bahamas cruise! Brian is holding one of the beers from the buckets that he and Anthony shared. :)

DebbieJ said:
yep, that's me that had the baby. It's okay, Kristi and I are good friends, so I can see how you would confuse us!

I believe Kristi even snapped the pic that is my avatar! Wahoo for Bahamas cruise! Brian is holding one of the beers from the buckets that he and Anthony shared. :)

aww thanks Deb! Yes, you're correct!! I changed my picture to Becky, Deb and I on the cruise. We all became close on that trip. :) ahh, the quest! :D Now when we see each other at Disney we'll be mommy's and daddy's!! :) Totally different atmosphere!!! We'll meet up again in June then HAWAII! Right ladies?

pampmomof3 said:
aww thanks Deb! Yes, you're correct!! I changed my picture to Becky, Deb and I on the cruise. We all became close on that trip. :) ahh, the quest! :D Now when we see each other at Disney we'll be mommy's and daddy's!! :) Totally different atmosphere!!! We'll meet up again in June then HAWAII! Right ladies?

Yay! Love it! There probably won't be as many places around Disney to have shots like on the cruise and DEFINITELY no QUEST, but I'm sure we'll manage to have a good time!:):)

Oh my, the Quest! Brian won't let me bring out those pictures. LOL!Friends of ours went on an Alaskan Cruise with RC and they did the Quest too. Loved hearing about it and seeing their pics, too!

1. Can signing up new consultants from every cooking show be a successful recruiting strategy?

While it is possible to sign up new consultants from every cooking show, it may not always be a sustainable or effective recruiting strategy. It ultimately depends on the quality and interest of the attendees at each show and if they are a good fit for your company and team.

2. How can I break out of a recruiting drought?

Recruiting droughts can happen for a variety of reasons, but it's important to analyze your approach and make adjustments. Some strategies to break out of a recruiting drought could include reaching out to your network, attending networking events, and actively promoting your business on social media.

3. Is it possible to sign on new consultants who have a busy schedule?

Yes, it is possible to sign on new consultants who have a busy schedule. It's important to be flexible and accommodating with their schedule and find ways to support and train them effectively, even if they are not able to commit a lot of time initially.

4. How can I maintain the momentum of signing on new consultants?

Maintaining momentum with signing on new consultants can be challenging, but it's important to have a solid support system in place for new consultants and to continuously promote and share the benefits of joining your team. Additionally, consistently following up with potential leads and staying active in your business can also help maintain momentum.

5. What are some signs of a successful recruiting month?

A successful recruiting month could be defined by a number of factors, such as the number of new consultants signed on, the quality and interest of those consultants, and the overall growth and success of your team. It's important to set realistic goals and track your progress to determine if your recruiting efforts are successful.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • pamela
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies