• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting New Beginnings: 2 New Consultants & 3 Shows!

In summary, Meg is excited about having new consultants on her team, and she is looking forward to school starting and having more time to work.
pamela
I am trying not to count my chickens, so to speak, but I have 2 new consultants on my team as of yesterday, one more who is going to sign before the end of the month and 3 more shows to go this week! I feel like a new consultant myself with all of this excitement!

AND, there are only 18 full days until school starts!;)

way to go! I hope my team gets back on the recruiting bandwagon someday!

CONGRATS!! That's a big WOOHOO to me!

chefmeg said:
I am trying not to count my chickens, so to speak, but I have 2 new consultants on my team as of yesterday, one more who is going to sign before the end of the month and 3 more shows to go this week! I feel like a new consultant myself with all of this excitement!

AND, there are only 18 full days until school starts!;)
That is so awesome!!!! Keep it up!!!

It's a huge woo-hoo!!!

Meg not only Dreams Big she acts on her dreams!

BIG Woo HOO to you, Meg! :party:

Great Job Meg!! That's FANTASTIC!!!

Blessings Meg! This is all so fabulous!!! You so deserve it!!!!

I really owe alot to you and your support and advice Kris! Now, don't blush and roll your eyes...it's true! You were so my light-bulb moment with that story you shared with me and that has just inspired me to change the way I look at sharing every aspect of this business!
I actually owe thanks to pretty much all of you! Your thoughts and well wishes helped pull me thru a tough time with my business, and because of that, I am determined to NEVER have to deal with the BIG R again!

going now before I start to gush and cry..........LOVE YOU ALL!

Aww Meg.... go have a glass of wine and join me!!! :D

Oh, wine...that sounds good! We can all get gushy and mushy together. :)

no more wine in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really don't need wine to get gushy and mushy though!

yay you!!!!

I opened a bottle tonight for my mystery host party and no one drank it....who needs some???

Whooohooo Meg!!! I'm going through a recruiting drought but your excitement is motivating!!

1. What are the benefits of becoming a consultant for Pampered Chef?

As a consultant for Pampered Chef, you will have the opportunity to earn income, build your own business, and receive discounts on products. You will also have access to training and support from the company and have the chance to connect with other consultants.

2. How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can sign up online or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit and agree to the consultant agreement. Once you are registered, you will have your own personal website and access to resources and training materials.

3. What is the process for hosting a Pampered Chef show?

To host a Pampered Chef show, you can either have an in-person or virtual event. You will work with a consultant to select a date and invite guests. During the show, the consultant will showcase products and offer tips and recipes. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your show.

4. Can I host a show and become a consultant at the same time?

Yes, you can host a show and become a consultant at the same time. In fact, hosting a show is a great way to introduce yourself to the products and get a feel for being a consultant. You can earn host rewards and also receive the consultant discount on your own purchases.

5. What can I expect as a new consultant for Pampered Chef?

As a new consultant for Pampered Chef, you can expect to receive support and training from the company. You will have the opportunity to earn income and build your business through hosting shows, online sales, and recruiting new consultants. You will also have access to exclusive products and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Inomiamenda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • Melissa Dingess
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
elyssarob65
  • Carrie Potashnick