• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your June Sales with Catalog Show Packets for Cooking Shows"

In summary, to order the Catalog Show Packets for Cooking Shows, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Marketing Materials" section. The packets include various marketing materials, such as catalogs, order forms, hostess packets, and recipe cards. You can customize some materials, but not all. The Catalog Show Packets are designed to help promote your cooking shows and increase sales. Discounts and promotions may be available, so be sure to check for any special offers.
chez-lafluer
:chef: I am really new and am trying to get more shows for June by encouraging catalog shows. I have a cooking show on Saturday that I wanted to be able to hand out catalog host packets. What kind of stuff should I put in each packet. I would appreciate any suggestions. Hopefully I can book 2-3 more shows this way for the sell-a-thon.

My catalog show packs look amazingly like my cooking show packs:
4 catalogs
6 order forms
4 guest special flyers (inserted in the catalogs)
1 host special flyer
show planner
1 stamped envelope, addressed to me, with a sticky note on the front that says "Use this envelope to collect orders and payment"
Your Life Your Way brochure

Thank you for such a fast response. I'll put them together and hopefully get some more shows! The show on Saturday is with a new friend in another village here in Germany. I am hoping to get out of my immediate friendship loop because I know too many consultants and our circles cross too much.

I always feel awkward asking for catalog shows...I think I'm afraid I sound desperate for a show if I mention a catalog show. Plus I always use it as a last resort option.
I know they can pay off, I've had a few that were $500+...how do you all word it? How do you suggest a catalog show? Oh and I like how you put your packets together, Ann! Thank you for sharing! :D

Related to Boost Your June Sales with Catalog Show Packets for Cooking Shows"

1. How do I order the Catalog Show Packets for Cooking Shows?

To order the Catalog Show Packets, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Marketing Materials" section. From there, you can select the pack you want and add it to your cart for purchase.

2. What is included in the Catalog Show Packets?

The Catalog Show Packets include a variety of marketing materials such as catalogs, order forms, hostess packets, and recipe cards. These materials are designed to help you promote your cooking shows and increase your sales.

3. Can I customize the materials in the Catalog Show Packets?

Yes, you can customize certain materials in the Catalog Show Packets, such as adding your contact information or changing the cover photo. However, some materials, like the catalogs, cannot be customized.

4. How will the Catalog Show Packets help boost my sales?

The Catalog Show Packets are designed to make it easier for you to promote your cooking shows and showcase the products to your customers. With professional-looking materials and helpful resources, you can increase your sales and attract more customers to your shows.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions for the Catalog Show Packets?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers discounts and promotions on the Catalog Show Packets from time to time. Be sure to keep an eye out for any special offers or check with your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kylev
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • jtherrien
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Sarahbeth71187
  • LazyEyelids