• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Online Shows Boost Your Sales?

M
Mel5497
Hey guys.

I am absolutely, totally, teary-eyed exhausted. Just finished submitting my last 5 November shows: 88 orders totaling over $5600. Am stunned, since a good chunk of this was unanticipated. My Sunday host sent out her invites the Wednesday before and pulled in a $1100 show, a catalog show closed today at $1100, and a show-as-fundraiser (donating 25% via commission check) went from $750 to $2600 in it's last three days. And a gal from my team qualified yesterday.

If there was a smilie for 'giving thanks', I'd be posting it ten-fold.

leggy

We should have a woo-hoo button next to the Thanks Button! GREAT JOB!!!!!!

Woo Hoo!
Where's this put you points-wise?

If my numbers are right, this should put me at a breath over 99K (amazing what 7600 points in one week will do for you :blushing:)

I have three more shows before we leave here in two weeks...so Level 4 for London should happen (if I have to stand on a street corner and take orders!)

How are you doing Carolyn? Would love to see you get there too!!!!!

leggy

That's WONDERFUL Leggy!!
I am at 90,805. I am sitting on just over $1000 worth of sales to submit. I have 2 catlog shows out, and three more cooking shows before the end of the year. I have one recruit who needs to submit another $500 to qualify but isn't doing a damn thing to get it. And I have one recruit who signed this past week and another who is using her kit credit early next week. Hoping I can qualify them FAST. When I make it, it'll be by the skin of my teeth...

Way to go! God is good!

great job, leggy! I can actually speak for others and say "we are proud of you"!!!!:party::party::party::party:

Thanks everyone. One of the 1K shows is on hold, so that one may go down...but it's still a relief to be within reach of the extra time in London (my DH's favorite city and way too expensive to visit on our own).

Carolyn, I don't know if either of these ideas will help you (and I don't want to be presumptious!), but for what it's worth:

- I always let new consultants set up their initial shows on my website. I forward them any orders that come in and provide the cc details.

- I also really stress the amazing benefits of the 30 day period. Since your new gals are in the crunch of qualifying during the holiday madness, if they can find even four friends willing to generate $150 in orders, they are good to go. (Of course, the real goal is higher than a minimum show...but 'aiming for the minimum' may take the stress off some of the friends who are just doing a catalog show to help the new consultant out.)

Just cheering you on! :)

legacypc46 said:
Thanks everyone. One of the 1K shows is on hold, so that one may go down...but it's still a relief to be within reach of the extra time in London (my DH's favorite city and way too expensive to visit on our own).

Carolyn, I don't know if either of these ideas will help you (and I don't want to be presumptious!), but for what it's worth:

- I always let new consultants set up their initial shows on my website. I forward them any orders that come in and provide the cc details.

- I also really stress the amazing benefits of the 30 day period. Since your new gals are in the crunch of qualifying during the holiday madness, if they can find even four friends willing to generate $150 in orders, they are good to go. (Of course, the real goal is higher than a minimum show...but 'aiming for the minimum' may take the stress off some of the friends who are just doing a catalog show to help the new consultant out.)

Leggy...
I LOOOOOVe this idea (the one I bolded in red)...what a GREAT idea - I am going to try it!!!
Meanwhile my one who is planning to use her kit credit is dragging her feet on closing the show (and all I am hearing is the clock going TICK TICK TICK...LOL)
I am going to try all your tips above but am LOVING the website idea the best!!
We're aiming for the extra day in DC...my kids are really hoping to do the National Zoo PC style!!

legacypc46 said:

I always offer that but no one has ever taken me up on it. What are you saying to get them to use it?

2 things:

1) "Life is so incredibly busy for so many people these days. While they genuinely intend to order, they never get around to it. Having your shows on the internet makes it wonderfully convenient for them. Haven't you ever shopped on the internet while in your PJs?"
(Side note: I generally close my shows on a monday or tuesday...seems most people do their internet shopping over the weekend...when they get a bit of a breather!)

2) "Almost everyone these days has some family and friends living somewhere else. By loading your shows on the internet, your hosts can "invite" more than just local guests. Since the average order is $50, a couple internet orders can really make a difference."
(Side note: I'm overseas, so for us, the internet is a no-brainer. Everyone here has family back home.)

Hope this helps Beth.

Related to Can Online Shows Boost Your Sales?

1. Can online shows really boost my sales?

Yes, online shows can be a great way to increase your sales. With the increasing popularity of online shopping, it allows you to reach a wider audience and potentially generate more sales.

2. How do online shows work?

Online shows typically involve creating a virtual event where customers can browse and purchase products from your business. You can use social media, email marketing, or other online platforms to promote your show and attract customers.

3. Do I need to have a strong online presence to host an online show?

Having a strong online presence can certainly help in promoting your online show, but it is not a requirement. You can still have a successful online show by utilizing various online tools and platforms, even if you are not very active on social media or do not have a website.

4. Can hosting an online show be more cost-effective than traditional shows?

Yes, hosting an online show can be more cost-effective as it eliminates the need for physical space, product samples, and other expenses associated with traditional shows. It also allows you to reach a larger audience without having to travel or pay for venue rentals.

5. How can I make my online show successful?

To make your online show successful, it is important to have a well-planned and organized event. This includes promoting your show through various online channels, providing attractive discounts or promotions, and engaging with your customers through live chats or Q&A sessions. It is also important to have high-quality product images and descriptions to entice customers to make a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
Back