• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting Your Own Cooking Show Is a Great Way to Increase Sales

In summary, between April 27 and May 3, the Consultant-hosted Cooking Show will draw 100 Shows a day and one grand prize winner a day. The winning Consultant receives the Bookings Slide plus a paperwork package valued at more than $250.
cookinkaren99
One of my downline got this. I haven't received any email yet?????

Hosting your own Cooking Show is a great way to increase sales, bookings and recruiting leads. From April 27 to May 3, we're making it even more fun and exciting for you and your guests.

Between April 27 and May 3, we're drawing 100 Consultant-hosted Shows a day and one grand prize winner a day, and rewarding them with special gifts. Start planning your Show today!

Here's how it works:
Register your Shows on Consultant's Corner by midnight April 21.
Host at least one Show the week of April 27 to May 3.
Each day during National Host Your Own Cooking Show Week, we'll randomly select 100 Shows.
Your Show must be occurring at the time of the phone call.
You and each of your buying guests will receive a special gift.
The 100 winning Consultants per day will receive:
A call from a Home Office team member.
A professionally designed Bookings Slide, the hottest tool used in the field. The bookings slide includes four-color design elements and photography, and it's professionally printed and laminated.
Additionally, each buying guest at the winning Shows will receive a Sweet Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle, a $6.50 value.
We'll also randomly select one Grand Prize winning Show per day. Dan Arwine, Director of Field Sales, will place the call to the winning Show. Your Show must be occurring at the time of the call.
The winning Consultant receives the Bookings Slide plus a paperwork package valued at more than $250. It includes what you need to successfully book and hold three months of Shows based on two Shows per week.
Additionally, each buying guest at the winning Shows will receive a Sweet Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle, a $6.50 value.
For ideas to increase attendance and bookings from your Shows and to register your Show, visit Consultant's Corner. Registration closes midnight April 21.

Winners will be posted to Consultant's Corner on May 5. Please see Consultant's Corner for complete Official Rules.

Please do not reply to this e-mail. It is not set up to accept replies. You are receiving this e-mail because you are a Consultant with The Pampered Chef, Ltd. If you received this e-mail in error, please send a separate e-mail to [email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No virus found in this incoming message.

Wow, I didn't receive this email yet. Sounds like a great idea!!

Too bad I really have no dates open to host a show. :( DH is out of town the 27th-30th and I already have a show and my DH's 40th b-day party on the 2nd and a baseball game to go to on the 3rd. :(

I'd think about doing one May 1st, but my show on the 2nd is a neighbor and it's mostly people in my neighborhood who come to my shows. My host on the 2nd is already inviting the whole neighborhood to hers.

Hmmm....I suppose I could go in and JUST invite non-neighbors????

Will you all do one??

I will definetly market this to my team, but I will be in Hawaii the 27th-the 3rd. Go figure :)

Koolotus said:
I will definetly market this to my team, but I will be in Hawaii the 27th-the 3rd. Go figure :)

I think you should cancel Hawaii! This is such a great opportunity. Hmmm...I could take your trip for you!;)

Koolotus said:

Oooh, awesome!! That's a good excuse!

I am moving end of April, so I will not be doing one. I tried to host one last year for HWC and it didn't go over very well. I do an annual customer appreciation show every August and I'd rather focus on that.

I am doing a host/customer appreciation May 16th and can not do this. I did get the e-mail but like the bad PC Director I am :devil: I have not read it yet!!

P.S. Deb...I would love all and any ideas. I have done my own parties in the past and they too have BOMBED. This one will be held at a local winery and I would love it to be a success.

Ok, I registered a show for the 29th. I'm calling it Power Cooking that doesn't heat up the Summer kitchen.
My thoughts are to make sloppy joes, tacos, burger/salsa nacho type and Italian Macaroni skillet. I usually make 3-5 things when I do a power cooking clinic at my home. I'll focus on making ahead pasta and putting it in ziplocs with oil for easy prep, plus grilling the soft taco shells in the 8" saute pan. Taking a few pantry items and adding them together and the freezing of peppers and so on.
I think I'll do stations and have everything precooked so all we need to do is assemble.
I hope I get a call!
The last time they offered this one of my downline was a lucky call winner.

ChefLisa said:
I think you should cancel Hawaii! This is such a great opportunity. Hmmm...I could take your trip for you!;)

You are so selfless, I appreciate you looking out for my business like that ;)

Hmmm...I MIGHT do it. I just had a Spring Kick-off show in March but may do this as a Help Whip Cancer show or a Power Cooking show for my neighbors. It couldn't hurt because my April and May are hurting right now!

I have 2 separate shows at this time with girls I work with I don't think a 3rd will cut it. Oh well. I will have to encourage my consultants to do this as they don't think to do their own even when I tell them what a great idea it is.

Koolotus said:
You are so selfless, I appreciate you looking out for my business like that ;)

Just want you to know I am here for you! Anything I can do to help!

I need to do this - my month stinks! May be just the thing to save my paycheck........

hmmmm, I might have to schedule my own HWC fundraiser.

I think having a themed show then is a great idea. A Mystery Host Show is also another idea or even just a New Products Open House if alot of people haven't seen them yet.

1. How do I go about hosting my own cooking show?

To host your own cooking show, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and express your interest. They will guide you through the process and help you set a date and time for your show.

2. Do I need to have any cooking experience to host a cooking show?

No, you do not need to have any cooking experience to host a cooking show. Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide all the necessary training and resources to help you successfully host your show.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a cooking show?

Hosting a cooking show is a great way to increase sales because it allows you to showcase the products to your friends and family in a fun and interactive way. It also gives you the opportunity to earn free and discounted products as a host.

4. How many people do I need to invite to my cooking show?

You can invite as many or as few people as you'd like to your cooking show. However, it is recommended to have at least 8-10 guests to ensure a successful show.

5. Can I host a cooking show online?

Yes, you can host a cooking show online through video conferencing platforms like Zoom or Skype. This allows you to reach a larger audience and still have an interactive and engaging experience with your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• niclowther
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
amyscookinggear
  • CarrieB
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • PCJenni