• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Month 3 Progress: Over $4000 in Team Sales & 5 Active Consultants | Hallelujah!

In summary, the conversation was filled with excitement and congratulations for those who have met their sales goals and will be maintaining their directorship or getting it back. There were also discussions about re-promotion and the process of rebuilding a business. Some consultants also shared their personal goals and strategies for achieving them.
chefkathy
Hallelujah! It was month 3 for me.

My team is over $4000 as of today ($3700 is mine) and I have 5 active consultants until the end of the month.

Need to go replace a few so I'm not back in next month, but I have two ready to sign, so it's all good. :)

good for you.....keep growing is key, I think!

yay deb! congrats!!!

Good for you! I'm so glad to hear you made it! I hope to be able to make the same post in the next few days. We still need $1650 though (Yikes!)

Congratulations!! Send a recruit my way! I need one recruit this month!! I think our sales will make it though. I hope so anyway!

Thank GOODNESS!!!!
We can't lose you :)

I don't want to hijack, but I'm not sure I posted that my team made it last month with a few days to spare. They were so awesome with letting me know what was happening and such. And, THEY recruited!!! I have such an amazing team right now!

Congrats Kate!!!To make things even sweeter, I just got off the phone with an inactive consultant who will be reactivating next month. Whew!

ShanaSmith said:
Good for you! I'm so glad to hear you made it! I hope to be able to make the same post in the next few days. We still need $1650 though (Yikes!)

Go Shana! You can do it!!!!!

:party: YAY DEB!!!! :party:

I am in month 2... we won't make it. But I'm pretty sure we will in October... and I need to bump up my personal schedule to ensure it. :)

Congrats Deb and a huge cheer for the upcoming additions to your team.

I'm rooting for everyone else in the R-cycle...I know it's stressful (from personal experience), but I'm so glad they give us the room to recover (versus cutting off at the knees like some companies).

Congrats Kate on pulling thru last month!

congrats Deb!! I'm right there with you I'm still crossing my fingers that my team submits something this weekend!
I have a show Monday & Tuesday & NEED them to close so I'm offering an incentive to them!

Hooray Deb!

Month 2 for me too. :(
But We WILL make it in October! Failing is not an option.

Good luck Anne! Make Oct a great month Sue! We are watching your backs. :)

Congratulations to those who have made it through!!! And Colleen...go baby go!!!

Although my team is large enough I don't have to worry, I am trying to get my business back to a stronger mode. Also, I have one FD that is one recruit and 2 qualifying recruits to become a Director. I too am trying to work on the next director to become an AD.

Good for you Debbie - I will go out of relinquishment this month also. I will be good until January unless I can get some new recruits. I am working on it. Hopefully the sales will be over 4000 this month!

I'm getting my directorship back during the re-promotion period at the end of this month. I am so excited to be a director again.

Woohoo! Congratulations!

I am in a bit of a show hiatus for a combination of personal reasons, but working with my team is what is keeping my motivated (and they are rocking!). Of course, if I don't start doing shows again soon, I'll be in relinquishment myself. Looking forwad to the mojo from Leadership. :)

DCS keeps me going too. :)

We're here for you Kris!! :)

pcjenn said:
I'm getting my directorship back during the re-promotion period at the end of this month. I am so excited to be a director again.

Have you lost your original downline? I think after this month I would move into re-promotion. However, I did get a bit of good news!! One of my hosts is signing this weekend and I think a host's husband is signing!! Wa-Hoo!! If they both sign I don't go to re-promotion. If only 1 signs I will have to reactivate one of my qualified consultants.

Chef Kearns said:
Have you lost your original downline? I think after this month I would move into re-promotion. However, I did get a bit of good news!! One of my hosts is signing this weekend and I think a host's husband is signing!! Wa-Hoo!! If they both sign I don't go to re-promotion. If only 1 signs I will have to reactivate one of my qualified consultants.

In re-promotion your downline is temporarily reassigned to give you a chance to build your own business back. You have three months to meet the criteria as well as recruit and qualify 2 brand new consultants. When you do that, you get your original downline back. If not, they stay permanently with your director. If you can get those two to sign this month, go for it. You lose director benefits during re-promotion which is a bummer.

You can do it!

Thanks for the information Jenn. I wasn't sure exactly how re-promotion worked. I am going to re-activate 2 of my inactive people in case my potential recruits don't sign before Sunday. I have one gal who plans to use her kit credit and we were supposed to close her today, but now she's saying Friday. Which means I wouldn't be able to do her agreement until Monday, right?

Chef Kearns said:
Thanks for the information Jenn. I wasn't sure exactly how re-promotion worked. I am going to re-activate 2 of my inactive people in case my potential recruits don't sign before Sunday. I have one gal who plans to use her kit credit and we were supposed to close her today, but now she's saying Friday. Which means I wouldn't be able to do her agreement until Monday, right?

Not necessarily. If the show processes you should be able to do it sooner.

Chef Kearns said:

You are more than welcome.

As far as your new recruit and the kit credit...as soon as their show posts you should be able to do it. It may be cutting it close though. I believe HO is open this weekend.

Good luck to you and congratulations on your new team member!

That's great! Good for you!

Related to Month 3 Progress: Over $4000 in Team Sales & 5 Active Consultants | Hallelujah!

1. How did you achieve such high team sales in just 3 months?

There are a few key factors that contributed to our team's success in reaching over $4000 in sales. First, we focused on building a strong and dedicated team of consultants who were motivated and driven to succeed. We also utilized social media and online platforms to expand our reach and connect with potential customers. Additionally, we consistently held virtual parties and events to showcase our products and generate sales. Lastly, we provided excellent customer service and personalized attention to each of our customers, leading to repeat business and word-of-mouth referrals.

2. What strategies did you use to recruit and maintain 5 active consultants in just 3 months?

Recruiting and retaining active consultants requires a combination of effective communication, support, and incentives. We made sure to regularly communicate with our team, providing them with training, resources, and motivation to succeed. We also offered incentives for reaching certain sales goals and for recruiting new team members. Additionally, we created a positive and supportive team culture where everyone feels valued and motivated to grow their business.

3. How important is teamwork in achieving success in Pampered Chef?

Teamwork is crucial in achieving success in Pampered Chef. By working together, we can pool our resources, ideas, and strengths to achieve more than we could on our own. Teamwork also allows for a supportive and motivating environment, where we can learn from each other and hold each other accountable for reaching our goals. Additionally, by working as a team, we can expand our reach and customer base, leading to higher sales and more success for everyone involved.

4. What advice do you have for new consultants to reach similar sales and team growth in their first 3 months?

My advice for new consultants is to focus on building strong relationships with your customers and team members. Take advantage of social media and online platforms to expand your reach and connect with potential customers. Don't be afraid to ask for help or guidance from more experienced consultants, and always be willing to learn and improve. Lastly, stay positive and motivated, and never give up on your goals and dreams.

5. What is the most rewarding aspect of achieving such impressive progress in just 3 months?

The most rewarding aspect of achieving this progress is seeing the impact it has on our team members' lives. Not only are we able to grow our own businesses, but we are also able to help others achieve their goals and dreams. It's incredibly fulfilling to see our team members succeed and grow, and to know that we are making a positive impact on their lives. Additionally, the financial rewards and recognition from Pampered Chef are also a great motivation and source of pride for our team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • imported_pckrissy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
imported_pckrissy
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies