• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Unlocked the Power of Motivation for Your Team?

In summary, Meg has been working on her business and has added 3 new team members. She is happy with the new members and is looking forward to recruiting more.
pamela
Ok~you are all aware of my drama with relinguishment....August is month #3 and not only do I have to add 3 team members, I have to have the $4000 as well............

thanks to many of you, I have been motivated to really talk about our opportunity at my shows and decided that it is MY job to change my team (or grow it, in this case!).

Here is the sitting down part......I have 3 new team members and they have all basically fallen in my lap! Two were HO leads, both said they weren't ready yet but the 50% rebate got their attention! The other is from a show last week~she liked the way I did business!

Can you believe this? I am still in a state of shock as most of this happened today! I am not stopping now! Wouldn't it be cool to have the Dream Patrol visit???!!!!!:D

yippeee----Go girl

Morfia~you are so inspirational! I love how you put things in perspective! Thanks for all the advice you give!

Wahoooooooo!!!

WOO HOO!! You go girl!:party:

GOOD FOR YOU!!!! That's awesome news. Keep 'em coming! Once you get on a roll, it's easier to keep it going.:)

Woohoooooo! That is FABULOUS!!! :D

Awesome! You are workin' it, girl!

I am just so excited to have new people! I love the energy they bring.....

now I gotta get them signed (officially) and qualified!

WOO HOO!!! You go girl! I'm soooo excited for you!

all this and I haven't even been to the mall "shopping" for leads yet!

Woo-hoo! Go get those folks qualified girl! Way to go!

Congrats and keep up the good work!

YAY!!! Congratulations!!

God has a great way of rewarding us, huh? :)

Congrats!

yayayay! Congrats!

WAY TO GO!!! A huge congratulations.

Meg, I am so happy for you. You truly deserve it. :)

WOO HOO, Meg!!! You go!!

I too have been taking the extra time since conference to focus on my business and am seeing how I am just letting myself fade enough that my business has flat lined. It is not in a deep decline, but when you flat line...well we all know what happens.

We spoke in another thread about organizing and using the binder system. This has helped me see how much (or how little) I am touching these various binders. I am of the messy persuation but can tell you where anything is on my desk. (to others, it looks like a tornado ran through a paper factory!)

I have made the choice to understand why I am not a traditional organized person and not to criticize why I am not a traditional organized person.

So...visual is my organization system. These binders help! I too am working more with recruiting which I was not doing much of before.

baychef said:
.....I am of the messy persuation but can tell you where anything is on my desk. (to others, it looks like a tornado ran through a paper factory!)

I have made the choice to understand why I am not a traditional organized person and not to criticize why I am not a traditional organized person.

So...visual is my organization system. These binders help! I too am working more with recruiting which I was not doing much of before.
That is totally me. I have piles upon piles, but for the most part, I know where everything is. I may need to go look for that thread and re-read it so I can implement binders. I got out of the habit of using the tasks on P3 so now it's all just in my head which is NOT a good idea.

Boy I've missed you guys the most!! That was worse than chineese torture!!

Congratulations Meg that is fantastic!!! Work it girl!!!

I feel the same way, my team training was Sunday and 80% brand new blood. :) They are so eager to get started and to learn. It's a great feeling. I made the slap your momma margaritas and the 30 min. chicken and they were even more in love with PC. LOL

pamperedbecky said:
That is totally me. I have piles upon piles, but for the most part, I know where everything is. I may need to go look for that thread and re-read it so I can implement binders. I got out of the habit of using the tasks on P3 so now it's all just in my head which is NOT a good idea.

Here is the basic thing that I did just incase you can't find it easily. I have a 1 1/2 in. binder with the following titles on them:

Recruting
Bookings
Coaching

I have them all in my conference tote with my calendar binder (with school I have to have my PC calendar with me and I have page protectors with other information needed at a moment's notice in the back of my calendar binder)

In the recruiting and bookings binder, I have month dividers. I may have time to talk to recruits and 2 weeks later if I pick it up, I really would like to know what I said, to whom I said it to and what I promised someone to send!!

Will let you know if I think of any other tips. Pilers, unite!!! I was so excited to learn that our system is a system. It is not pretty to look at, but it is so functional. When I clean up, I spend more time searching for where I determined that item should be placed!! I have a beautiful two drawer file that looks like a dresser. I hate files in a drawer. For me, you might as well throw it in the waste basket. Out of sight, out of mind!!

Be brave with your piles, Becky!!!!:approve:

Addie4TLC said:
Boy I've missed you guys the most!! That was worse than chineese torture!!

Congratulations Meg that is fantastic!!! Work it girl!!!

I feel the same way, my team training was Sunday and 80% brand new blood. :) They are so eager to get started and to learn. It's a great feeling. I made the slap your momma margaritas and the 30 min. chicken and they were even more in love with PC. LOL

We missed you! Your team training sounds like it was so much fun!:sun:

I was at a PTA meeting tonight, wearing my PC logo wear, and I got a Mom asking about a show AND another recruit lead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you imagine if these all pan through????? That would be 4 recruits and I could be in the CN with Kristi!!!!!!!!!!

Go Meg!!!!!:party:

baychef said:
Be brave with your piles, Becky!!!!:approve:

That's awesome!! I will tackle this issue and set up this system when I get back from a little vacation. Thanks for the info!!! This will be my project next week. Woo hoo!! In the meantime, maybe I'll win big in Vegas and can hire someone to do it for me! Ha, ha!

Well, hey!!! G:money::money:D LUCK!!!! In the event you don't win big, let me know down the line if you try this out and if it worked for you.

To me, organization is like diets...one size does not fit all. And keep trying until something works!!

chefmeg said:
I was at a PTA meeting tonight, wearing my PC logo wear, and I got a Mom asking about a show AND another recruit lead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you imagine if these all pan through????? That would be 4 recruits and I could be in the CN with Kristi!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness, when it rains, it pours. That's awesome! Congratulations! I hope to join you in the CN. I have one signed already in August, one recruiting interview next week that's a pretty solid/hot lead, another one that is pretty sure about signing and a couple others on the fence. That would be aweomse, but I'm getting overwhelmed about the training because they're not all local. I need to start doing some major new consultant phone trainings as conference calls so I'm not doing them as all separate calls.

Hmm, with all this influx of new recruits, we should do them all together!! LOL!

You all are smoking! Cheering loudly!

Related to Have You Unlocked the Power of Motivation for Your Team?

1. How can I motivate my team?

Motivating your team requires understanding their individual needs and finding ways to align those needs with the goals of the team. It's important to provide clear communication, recognition and rewards for their efforts, and create a positive and supportive work environment.

2. What are some effective ways to motivate team members?

Some effective ways to motivate team members include setting achievable goals, providing regular feedback and coaching, offering opportunities for growth and development, and creating a sense of belonging and purpose within the team.

3. How can I handle team members who are not motivated?

It's important to first identify the root cause of their lack of motivation. Is it due to personal issues, job dissatisfaction, or a lack of understanding about their role and responsibilities? Once the root cause is identified, work with the team member to address the issue and provide support and resources to help them become more motivated.

4. How can I maintain motivation within my team on an ongoing basis?

Motivation is not a one-time fix. It requires consistent effort and attention. One way to maintain motivation is to regularly check in with team members and provide opportunities for them to share their thoughts, concerns, and ideas. Also, continue to provide recognition and rewards for their efforts, and offer ongoing training and development opportunities.

5. How can I measure the success of my team's motivation?

The success of your team's motivation can be measured through various metrics, such as employee satisfaction surveys, productivity levels, and team retention rates. It's also important to regularly communicate with team members and gather their feedback to see how motivated they feel and if there are any areas for improvement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • Gagescorpages
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
amy07
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi