• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Know This Is a Long Shot, but Does Anyone Have a Getaway (The

In summary, the conversation revolves around a woman inquiring about purchasing a specific type of luggage from a fellow team member. Other team members chime in with their own experiences and opinions on the luggage, as well as suggestions for determining a fair price.
footballchef
Gold Member
I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have a Getaway (the luggage piece of August submitting 2 shows) they'd like to sell?

I have a husband from one of my team members who sent me an email saying his wife was so distraught because she submitted 2 shows and one was dated in July. She realized what she did was wrong, but so upset of it and he wants her to stay encouraged with PC.

I told him that he gets Husband of the Year award :)

So .... if you have one you'd like to part with, let me know and I'll find out how much he's willing to pay.

Thanks.

Re: Getaway?She will make that mistake ONCE. ;) We've all been there...but sorry. No bag in my neck of the woods. I didn't get it.

Re: Getaway?I have one. I might be doing a possible trade for this month's bag with someone, but if I don't hear from her soon, I'll be willing to sell. Definitely not my style. (-:

Re: Getaway?footballchef - I'd be willing to sell mine. Not sure what to sell it for though. I usually sell the conference totes for $20, but this one is substantially larger - any ideas?

Re: Getaway?Aimee, you might check with the HO to see what value they'll be placing on the getaway bag for your 1099. That would give you a value to use.

Re: Getaway?Hmmm...excellent idea Rae! :)

Re: Getaway?I was doing a bit of Googling, trying to find a similar bag, and the closest I found were the Vera Bradley bags on this page:

Cotton Travel Totes - eBags.com

Now, ours isn't Vera Bradley, but size and function wise it seems about the same.

Re: Getaway?Holy smokes! ;)

Re: Getaway?my bag smells funky! Did anyone else notice a funky smell when they opened their getaway bag?

Re: Getaway?Did anyone end up finding a price for the getaway bag? I'm not really sure I want to keep mine, and I could really use some extra cash this month...

Re: Getaway?
1PamperedMommy said:
Did anyone end up finding a price for the getaway bag? I'm not really sure I want to keep mine, and I could really use some extra cash this month...

I think someone else mentioned that HO wouldn't give the price for it. You should just ask what you feel is appropriate for it.

Re: Getaway?
1PamperedMommy said:
Did anyone end up finding a price for the getaway bag? I'm not really sure I want to keep mine, and I could really use some extra cash this month...

Based on the bags that I shared in the link above, subtracting for the "designer" name, I'd say $40-50 would be fair.

What is "I Know This Is a Long Shot, but Does Anyone Have a Getaway (The"?

"I Know This Is a Long Shot, but Does Anyone Have a Getaway (The" is a popular cooking tool sold by Pampered Chef. It is a large, round baking dish with a lid that can be used for a variety of recipes.

What are the dimensions of "I Know This Is a Long Shot, but Does Anyone Have a Getaway (The"?

The "I Know This Is a Long Shot, but Does Anyone Have a Getaway (The" dish has a diameter of 12 inches and a height of 3 inches. The lid has a diameter of 11 inches.

Is "I Know This Is a Long Shot, but Does Anyone Have a Getaway (The" oven safe?

Yes, "I Know This Is a Long Shot, but Does Anyone Have a Getaway (The" is made of stoneware and is safe to use in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

Can I use "I Know This Is a Long Shot, but Does Anyone Have a Getaway (The" in the microwave?

No, "I Know This Is a Long Shot, but Does Anyone Have a Getaway (The" is not safe to use in the microwave. The stoneware can crack or break if exposed to high heat.

How do I clean "I Know This Is a Long Shot, but Does Anyone Have a Getaway (The"?

The "I Know This Is a Long Shot, but Does Anyone Have a Getaway (The" dish is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash with warm, soapy water to prolong its lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda K.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • quiverfull7