• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Non Pampered Chef, but so Much Fun for Me!

In summary, the conversation is about the speaker's exciting win of a two minute shopping spree at Rack Room Shoes. They discuss the creative ways they can collect as many boxes as possible, with one person joking about falling and losing all the shoes. They also mention another person's potential win of a house on The View and discuss the location and details of the shopping spree. There is also mention of a potential attendee and well wishes for the speaker's upcoming shopping spree.
ChefLisa
I just want to share something fun that is happening to me.

As I was walking down the streets of Chicago last Wednesday I received a text message from my husband. He gave me the name and long distance phone number of some woman I had to call immediately, but he wrote he did not know what it was about. I was a little nervous about what could be so important.

However, I called immediately and found out I won a two minute shopping spree at Rack Room Shoes. A new location opened and I won their Grand Prize. While I cannot use carts or bags, the marketing rep told me I could get creative. I plan on using my clothes in a very creative way to collect as many boxes as possible. I went to the store and met the Store Manager. She is just as excited as I am. I make my shoe run next Wednesday morning and plan on doing a dry run on Tuesday night. I am completely giddy about the whole thing!

Wow!! That is exciting! Man oh man that is a good prize.

When I called one of my new consultants after conference she told me that she was in the top 3 to win a house on the View next week!! So needless to say, we didn't get much training done on our call.

Congratulations on your NEW SHOES!!

Congratulations!!!!

That is so exciting!!! Be sure and post how you did!

Happy Chef said:
That is so exciting!!! Be sure and post how you did!

Oh, I will definitely let you know how it goes.

I was joking with my husband last night that I will probably fall flat on my face with 5 seconds to go and drop and lose all of the shoes.

How fun! Hopefully someone will take pictures of your shopping spree!!

And Sandra, tell us about this View contest. How cool that she's in the top 3! Will people have to vote for her? If so, be sure to spread the word how we can do that.

WOW!!!:bugeye::bugeye:And to think I'm having trouble with where to put the PC stuff. My husband would keel over if I won that contest. Shoes are my weakness! I'm running out of room now. And yes, I keep the boxes which drives DH nuts!!

Sooo Cool!!!!

That's awesome!! I can't believe they're letting you do a dry run twice! How cool is that!

Yes, please tell us more about the view contest.

oh man, this would certainly spell trouble in my marriage! DH would flip his lid if I won something like this.....it sure would be fun in spite of that!

wow I BET Jean Jonas love to come too--

Oh fun! Do you have to collect the boxes too? Can you wear a smock with really large deep pockets?

morfia said:
wow I BET Jean Jonas love to come too--

I think you are right!

pamperedlinda said:
Oh fun! Do you have to collect the boxes too? Can you wear a smock with really large deep pockets?

I do need to collect the boxes, but I do not have to pick out the correct size. They will exchange them for me.

While I cannot use bags or carts, I was told I can get creative. I am planning on making a hideous shoe dress. I will take pictures, but it is going to be very ugly. It should hold a lot of shoes!

Which Rack Room? I'm tempted to come watch you!

pamperedlinda said:
Which Rack Room? I'm tempted to come watch you!

I would love that! It is the new Rack Room at the Avenues of Forsyth County. The shopping center is off exit 13 on GA 400. As soon as you get off the highway you take a right and the shopping center is on the right.

The festivities begin at 9:00 a.m.

It is kind of far for you, but if you can attend, I promise you will get a HUGE laugh!!!

ChefLisa said:
I would love that! It is the new Rack Room at the Avenues of Forsyth County. The shopping center is off exit 13 on GA 400. As soon as you get off the highway you take a right and the shopping center is on the right.

It is kind of far for you, but if you can attend, I promise you will get a HUGE laugh!!!

That's AWESOME!! I'm tempted to tell my sister to go and watch you! SHe lives on Exit 3 in Kingsland! Not too far for her!

Good Luck on your run!

ChefLisa said:

is exit 13 off of 95 or 75?

I love ya Lisa, but I'm not getting in THAT traffic! I can't wait to hear all about it.

pamperedlinda said:
It's off of GA400 just N of Atlanta

Gotcha! So definitely too far for my sister! She's exit 3 off of 95 coming out of Jacksonville, Florida!

Have fun Lisa!

pamperedlinda said:
I love ya Lisa, but I'm not getting in THAT traffic! I can't wait to hear all about it.

I agree. Hmmm...maybe I can tempt you with a new pair of shoes!;)

Actually I am totally focused on shoes for the kids. Back to school shoes for everyone!!!

pamperedbecky said:
How fun! Hopefully someone will take pictures of your shopping spree!!

And Sandra, tell us about this View contest. How cool that she's in the top 3! Will people have to vote for her? If so, be sure to spread the word how we can do that.

Becky. SHE WON!!! She won the house! She is flying to New York tomorrow and will tape the show on Wednesday and will fly home on Thursday. Now, she told me that she doesn't even remember entering the contest. She's a little leery, but it sounds like it is on the up and up. They called the airline and hotel to check the confirmation. And it was legit. I am very excited for her. She called me because she was all worried about her next show.:rolleyes: She has a show scheduled for the 31st which is the day she'll be flying back. They are going to take the cash option and not build the house. She told me that the show was going to air on Friday. But she wasn't sure.

Chef Kearns said:
Becky. SHE WON!!! She won the house! She is flying to New York tomorrow and will tape the show on Wednesday and will fly home on Thursday. Now, she told me that she doesn't even remember entering the contest. She's a little leery, but it sounds like it is on the up and up. They called the airline and hotel to check the confirmation. And it was legit. I am very excited for her. She called me because she was all worried about her next show.:rolleyes: She has a show scheduled for the 31st which is the day she'll be flying back. They are going to take the cash option and not build the house. She told me that the show was going to air on Friday. But she wasn't sure.

That is AWESOME!!! I will have to record the show on Friday just incase that's when it's on. Wow, I'd take the cash too I think. Oh my gosh, what a cool thing. Was the contest for anyone? Did she have some big story to go along with it or was it just totally random? Wow, I'd love that. I love my house, so I doubt I'd want a new one but cash would be so cool. You'll have to keep us posted.:D

What is "Non Pampered Chef, but so Much Fun for Me!"?

"Non Pampered Chef, but so Much Fun for Me!" is a collection of kitchen tools and gadgets that are not sold by Pampered Chef, but are still fun and useful for cooking enthusiasts.

Where can I purchase "Non Pampered Chef, but so Much Fun for Me!" products?

You can purchase "Non Pampered Chef, but so Much Fun for Me!" products on various online retailers such as Amazon, Bed Bath & Beyond, and Williams Sonoma. You may also find them at specialty kitchen stores.

Are "Non Pampered Chef, but so Much Fun for Me!" products of the same quality as Pampered Chef products?

While "Non Pampered Chef, but so Much Fun for Me!" products are not sold by Pampered Chef, they are still made with high-quality materials and are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable.

Can I use "Non Pampered Chef, but so Much Fun for Me!" products in conjunction with Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can definitely use "Non Pampered Chef, but so Much Fun for Me!" products along with your Pampered Chef products. They are designed to complement each other and make your cooking experience even better.

What types of products are included in "Non Pampered Chef, but so Much Fun for Me!"?

"Non Pampered Chef, but so Much Fun for Me!" includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets such as specialized knives, unique utensils, and innovative cooking equipment that are not offered by Pampered Chef. These products are perfect for adding some fun and functionality to your cooking routine.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_pckrissy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • Kathy Friedman
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ChefLissa
  • StrengtheningCore