• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cute Disney Aprons: Our Group's Fun Outing!

In summary, a group of 9 people attending a conference were seen wearing Disney aprons that were found by their director at a small store in Maine. They had a lot of fun with them and received compliments from others. They also posted pictures of themselves wearing the aprons online. The aprons had Mickey Mouse's hand, butt, and foot on the pockets. One of the attendees had lost 130lbs since August of 07. One of the members of their group had left her husband and moved back to Maine. The person posting lost weight through gastric bypass surgery and lifestyle changes.
OhmyDLM
Silver Member
Did anyone see the group of girls walking around with the Disney aprons on???

THAT WAS ME! My Director found them for our entire group (a group of 9 of us attending) and we wore them at the general sessions for pictures. We had so much fun with them and had people constantly coming up to talk to us to see where she found them. It was a little Mom & Pop store in Maine so I wish I would have had a better answer to give them.

Did you see them? Arn't they cute?

<3 Darcy

I saw them and thought "wow, those are cool!" :)

I thought they were great!

Oh yay, you did see us! I'll find my camera and post some pictures here in a minute so you can see which one was me... we had so much fun with them and I'm definitely wearing it to my upcoming shows, perhaps it will help me generate some interest in the business opp! I need to get by behind in gear in order to keep my Directorship with the new plan, I can do it!

Okay, I'm glad I can ask someone! What was on the pocket? It looked like Mickey's hand, butt and foot? What that right? I couldn't make sense of what was on the pockets. Cute aprons.

Chef Kearns said:
Okay, I'm glad I can ask someone! What was on the pocket? It looked like Mickey's hand, butt and foot? What that right? I couldn't make sense of what was on the pockets. Cute aprons.

You know, that does look a little odd ha ha ha... I never really looked at it until I read this. You are correct, it is those three things LoL, too funny!

Below is a picture of me with my Director (we both won $100 FedEx Office gift cards through the Serve it Up Squad together! - I'm on the right of the screen with the headband) and then below that is a few members of our combined teams sporting our aprons at one of the general sessions

P1030693.jpg

P1030695.jpg

I saw those!!!!! Ya'll were so cute (and you are looking FAB!!!!)

pamperedlinda said:
I saw those!!!!! Ya'll were so cute (and you are looking FAB!!!!)

Aww thanks Linda! I'm officially down 130lbs since August of 07, (although I haven't got on the scale since I got home from Leadership and it may be more after all that walking!)

You all look GREAT what a super idea!!!

How cute! Darcy, you're adorable!!

baychef said:
You all look GREAT what a super idea!!!

Ann, the 3rd one in is Basant, I know you've worked with her before with her team member Carey as our hospitality Director (who I found out has now left her husband and is living back in in Maine, discovered that on our trip and made me think that I wanted to update you when I came home!)

OhmyDLM said:
Ann, the 3rd one in is Basant, I know you've worked with her before with her team member Carey as our hospitality Director (who I found out has now left her husband and is living back in in Maine, discovered that on our trip and made me think that I wanted to update you when I came home!)

OMG!

That is too bad. I like Carey but the military life can be very rough on a marriage. And theirs is not the only relationship that didn't fair well. These deployments are too long, too stressful and too frequent when trying to raise a young family.

Thanks for pointing out Basant and tell her I said hi! And if she sees Carey, tell her I said hi and to sign back up under you all!! She did so well and actually got off track with her business when he came home trying to spend more time with the family. I liked Carey so much.

And you my dear, look wonderful!!! (and secrets on how you did it?...Not that diet and exercise crap!!!:D:D What I wouldn't give for the "magic pill")

baychef said:
OMG!

And you my dear, look wonderful!!! (and secrets on how you did it?...Not that diet and exercise crap!!!:D:D What I wouldn't give for the "magic pill")

Ha ha, well I got that "magic pill" and it's called the Gastric Bypass surgery. That and meetings with my surgeon & dietician for some lifestyle changes (those of which I'm still working on doing) is was I credit to my success. Other than some gosh aweful kidney stones, I've had no side effects, just wonderful results!

baychef said:
Thanks for pointing out Basant and tell her I said hi! And if she sees Carey, tell her I said hi and to sign back up under you all!! She did so well and actually got off track with her business when he came home trying to spend more time with the family. I liked Carey so much.

QUOTE]

Basant and I did talk about the whole situation the last night of Leadership before heading home and I did encourage her to get back in contact with her. I feel the same way, she had lots of potential and you were such a huge help to us in her training, we can't thank you enough! Perhaps we could get her back onboard with the new career plan and promotions. Basant is so motivated to promote to Director with the new plan, it's exciting to see her so excited again!

Wow....I did see you. Iwas sitting in front of your group most of the time during GS.
How funny. I love the idea. I'm getting my girls disney t'shirts. I hope it will motivate the group.

I know of others that had the same surgery and it has been quite a success for them too, but as you say, there still has to be changes to maintain.

I am about 20 pounds away from being eligible. I know it is not a solution but you know the battle and I too have been fighting it all of my life.

Hey that is enough thread hi-jacking for now!! You look wonderful and so very happy!

You all look so good in designer Disney!!!

Hi Darcy! Way to go!! Sorry I missed seeing you, but I did see the apron a few times. I should have kept my eyes out better for you.

I LOVED these!!!
I'm searching for something for my team but not having any luck what a great TOOL to wear to your shows!!

I looked in the online Disney store and found nothing even anywhere near as cute as these.:(

I saw them somewhere - google Disney Apron and it will come up (a lot of others too, but this is the cutest!) I also saw them on ebay.

I guess it was ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-Disney-Store-Mickey-Mouse-Apron-OS-Unisex_W0QQitemZ130269968851QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item130269968851&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A15%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

Well holy crap, we got them at a local Maine discount store (Marden's Surplus) and we only paid $4 a piece, I kid you not!!!

I should have talked to you first Darcy! I just bought one of them on ebay. Oh well. I'm going to use this at my shows to let everyone know what I'm working towards!

I think when I went back to that link I sent..they were out of stock.

I found a cute one on another site, and that was $14 something. Oh well!

I'm still searching online too....

Just a heads up--my family and I live about 2 miles from DisneyLAND and we have passes--go about once a week. I also have two team members who work for Disneyland, and a ton of friends, there is a Disney Outlet not too far from my house and if anyone is looking for cute Disney stuff for team giveaways, let me know, I can let you know what's there and can pick stuff up for you--like I said my family goes about once a week. Happy to help.

pamperedlinda said:
I guess it was ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-Disney-Store-Mickey-Mouse-Apron-OS-Unisex_W0QQitemZ130269968851QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item130269968851&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A15%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

My apron arrived Friday - very cute! I look almost as cute as Darcy :D

http://disneyshopping.go.com/disney/store/DSIProductDisplay?catalogId=10002&storeId=10051&productId=1233813&langId=-1&categoryId=11914&catalogFromSearch=10002

1. Where did you get the Disney aprons from?

The group's director found them at a small store in Maine.

2. How many people were in your group wearing the aprons?

There were 9 people in our group wearing the Disney aprons.

3. Did you have fun wearing the aprons?

Yes, we had a lot of fun wearing the aprons and received a lot of attention and compliments from others.

4. What did people say when they saw your group wearing the aprons?

People were curious and asked where we got the aprons from, and some even took pictures with us.

5. Did you wear the aprons for a specific event or just for fun?

We wore the aprons for a general session at an event and also for fun during our outing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
trps
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
Replies
Views
3RingChef