• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Grease Mop? Anyone have any clues?

In summary, a "Grease Mop" is a kitchen tool that helps remove and absorb excess grease from cooked foods. It is safe to use on non-stick surfaces and can be cleaned by rinsing with warm water and mild soap. While it can be used for cleaning up spills and messes, it is not recommended for any other purposes. The cotton head is not dishwasher safe and should be hand washed and air dried.
cmackey
I was at church the other day and someone wanted to know if PC still had a particular item. The way she described it to me was that it had a long wired handle, plastic bristles and you could stir it around in a pot of chicken broth and it would absorb all of the grease. You would then pull a hard plastic part over the bristles to squiggy all the grease out and put it in the dishwasher. I have never heard of such a thing! Does anyone have any clue?????

Cheryl Mackey

It is called the Magic Mop. We stopped selling them in the late 90's. I loved it. I still have mine and use it. Maybe one of the new products will be something like that.....who knows!!!! We'll find out soon:)

It wa sa hot item back in the day...you may be able to find one on th eTrading Post

They have one on eBay in the bag still, but it looks like she is a consultant who is selling it. "Trulypampered" LEARN THE RULES!!

I have one that I don't use. It isn't in excellent shape, but I am willing to part with it.

1. What exactly is a "Grease Mop" and how does it work?

A "Grease Mop" is a kitchen tool designed to help remove and absorb excess grease from cooked foods. It consists of a cotton mop-like head attached to a long handle. To use, simply run the mop over the surface of the food to soak up the grease.

2. Is the "Grease Mop" safe to use on non-stick surfaces?

Yes, the "Grease Mop" is safe to use on non-stick surfaces. The cotton head is gentle and will not scratch or damage the non-stick coating.

3. How do I clean my "Grease Mop" after use?

To clean the "Grease Mop", simply rinse the cotton head with warm water and a mild soap. Make sure to squeeze out any excess water and allow it to air dry before storing.

4. Can the "Grease Mop" be used for other purposes besides removing grease?

While the "Grease Mop" is primarily used for removing excess grease from cooked foods, it can also be used for cleaning up spills and messes in the kitchen. However, we do not recommend using it for any other purposes.

5. Is the "Grease Mop" dishwasher safe?

No, the "Grease Mop" is not dishwasher safe. It is best to hand wash and air dry the cotton head to ensure its longevity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennLizFran
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefann
  • christol7
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Elizabeth Q
  • Susan M