• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Know the Answer Is to Change My People, But.....

In summary, changing your people can improve your business by bringing in fresh perspectives, new skills, and a renewed energy. Some effective ways to change your people include hiring new employees, providing training and development opportunities, and encouraging open communication and collaboration within your team. It may be time to change your people if you notice a lack of motivation or productivity within your team, frequent conflicts or communication issues, or a stagnant growth in your business. When making changes to your team, it is important to consider the impact on your current employees, the skills and qualities you are looking for in new hires, and the overall goals and values of your business. To ensure a smooth transition when changing your people, it is important to provide clear and timely communication, provide
kcjodih
Gold Member
I know that recruiting is the answer to this problem, but I still need to deal with it in the mean time. And vent a little!

So I made my month last month and got out of month 3 of R, but my team did next to nothing to help. They submitted a total of $499. This is the lowest month they have ever had, and I had asked everyone for help. For almost the last year I can only get 2 people to come to meeting too. (I used to run about 8-12 last year). Most of them will not return my calls or emails. I had one that just hit her $15,000 in July and will be going inactive this week. She won't even return my calls about applying for a waiver.

I am actively working on recruiting new people, but I have not been doing my normal amount of business, so I haven't been in front of the normal amount of people. I plan on working as much and as long as I can in the next couple of months, but there is a limit to what I can do since I am getting huge!

I am also trying not to take it out on the two gals that do come to meeting and contact me on a regular basis. Thanks for letting me vent! Any suggestions?

Arggg!

{{{hugs}}}

Here's sending you some more {{{hugs}}}.

wish I knew an answer..........seems we all go thru this every now and then, and for me it is "now"

BIG HUG!!

1. How can changing my people improve my business?

Changing your people can improve your business by bringing in fresh perspectives, new skills, and a renewed energy. It also allows for diversity and can help to create a more well-rounded and adaptable team.

2. What are some effective ways to change my people?

Some effective ways to change your people include hiring new employees, providing training and development opportunities, and encouraging open communication and collaboration within your team. It is also important to set clear expectations and goals for your employees.

3. How can I know when it's time to change my people?

It may be time to change your people if you notice a lack of motivation or productivity within your team, frequent conflicts or communication issues, or a stagnant growth in your business. It is important to regularly assess the performance and dynamics of your team to determine if changes need to be made.

4. What should I consider when making changes to my team?

When making changes to your team, it is important to consider the impact on your current employees, the skills and qualities you are looking for in new hires, and the overall goals and values of your business. It is also important to communicate openly and transparently with your team about any changes being made.

5. How can I ensure a smooth transition when changing my people?

To ensure a smooth transition when changing your people, it is important to provide clear and timely communication, provide support and resources for your current employees, and involve your team in the decision-making process. It is also important to have a plan in place for onboarding and integrating new employees into your team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • edp323
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • PCJenni