• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Success Story: Selling $6,165.48 and Recruiting 3 People!

In summary, the speaker was inspired to sell and recruit for Pampered Chef due to their passion for cooking and kitchen tools, as well as the potential for earning extra income and sharing their love for cooking with others. They achieved high sales and recruitments by building relationships with customers, utilizing social media and word of mouth, and staying organized. Rejections and setbacks were handled positively and used as learning opportunities, with support from a team and experienced consultants. For someone starting their Pampered Chef business, the speaker advises being passionate, trying new sales techniques, and prioritizing relationships with customers and team members. The key factors that contributed to their success were consistency, hard work, a positive attitude, and staying knowledgeable about products and sales techniques.
ChefLisa
Hi all!

I have never sold more than about $4,700 in a month or recruited more than one person in a month. Well, that is until this month!!!

If I calculated correctly, my sales are at $6,165.48 and I personally recruited two new Consulants. That makes three new people I have signed this year. Also, the Consultant who signed on January 31 just signed her first recruit this weekend!

I am a little in shock, very happy and exhausted!

Wow, that's awesome!! Congrats!!!!

Great Job!!!!

Great work Lisa, what a great start to 2010!

Kirsty

Whoo Hoo! Congrats on having a fab Feb!! Happy Dance for ya!

That's fantastic!! CONGRATS!
What are everyone's personal bests?

Happy Congratulations!!
Carolyn- I did hit my personal best this month. Previously my personal best was 10,600 in November of 2008.
This month I had 10,894 in personal sales and signed 2 new consultants. WHAHOO!!! I am more than back on track for Maui now!!!

beckyjsmith said:
happy congratulations!!
Carolyn- i did hit my personal best this month. Previously my personal best was 10,600 in november of 2008.
This month i had 10,894 in personal sales and signed 2 new consultants. Whahoo!!! I am more than back on track for maui now!!!

wow - just wow!!!

That's over 12,000 points toward Maui ~ Whoo hoo! You're 1/2 way there with your recruits... now to get them qualified so you can get another 6000 points ~ WOW
Great Job

Becky and Lisa...YOU ROCK!!!!!!!! I had a fantastic month too (I put it on another thread of waiting for CS to update):party:

Way to go Lisa!!!! :party:

way to go ladies :)

Wow!! Great job!! Congratulations!

wow ladies! What an inspiration!! Congrats!!!

Wahooo!! Feb turned out to be a great month!

What inspired you to sell $6,165.48 and recruit 3 people?

I have always been passionate about cooking and kitchen tools, so when I discovered Pampered Chef, it was a perfect fit for me. I also saw the potential for earning extra income and sharing my love for cooking with others, which motivated me to work hard and achieve success.

What strategies did you use to achieve such high sales and recruitments?

I focused on building relationships with my customers and hosting successful cooking parties. I also utilized social media and word of mouth to reach a wider audience. Additionally, I made sure to stay organized and consistently follow up with potential recruits.

How did you handle rejections or setbacks in your journey?

Rejections and setbacks are inevitable in any sales business, but I always stayed positive and used them as learning opportunities. I also surrounded myself with a supportive team and sought advice from experienced consultants to overcome any challenges.

What advice do you have for someone just starting their Pampered Chef business?

First and foremost, be passionate about the products and the company. This will help you stay motivated and enthusiastic, which will be reflected in your sales and recruitment efforts. Also, don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone and try new sales techniques. Lastly, always prioritize building relationships with your customers and team members.

What are the key factors that contributed to your success?

In addition to having a strong passion for the products, I believe that consistency, hard work, and a positive attitude were key factors in my success. I also made sure to stay up-to-date with the latest product knowledge and sales techniques, which helped me better serve my customers and attract potential recruits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Angela D
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • imported_pckrissy