• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wow!!!!8 New People on My Team This Month!

In summary, the speaker was able to recruit many new team members in just one month by utilizing various methods, such as virtual parties and incentives. They have a comprehensive training program and provide ongoing support for new team members. Their advice for growing a team quickly includes being consistent with recruiting efforts, offering attractive incentives, and providing excellent support and training. For managing a larger team, communication is key and delegating tasks is important. To balance growing a team with maintaining their own business, the speaker prioritizes their time, has a strong support system, and delegates tasks when needed.
I just left a recruiting interview from a HO lead (my first). She brought her friend with her (without me knowing ahead of time). I left the interview with cash for BOTH of their kits!! They will make 8 new people on my team this month... 21 since March. And I should have another 3 or 4 this month both indirect and direct. I have 1 girl who is 1 person away from director and wants it before conference. So I could be AD by conference!!!:party:

YAY!!!! :party:

Awesome! :D

that's awesome!!
Congrats!

WOOHOO!!! :party: Congrats, that is awesome!!!

That is amazing! Congratulations!

pcjenni, please do tell, what are you saying. How are you getting your team to recruit?
I can't even get people who are interested in meeting up with me.

WOW! Congratulations! You deserve all the recognition!! :D

1. How did you recruit so many new team members in just one month?

I utilized various recruiting methods, such as hosting virtual parties, reaching out to my network, and offering special incentives for joining during this time.

2. How do you plan on supporting and training all of these new team members?

I have a comprehensive training program in place for all new team members, and I also provide ongoing support through team meetings, one-on-one coaching, and access to online training resources.

3. What advice do you have for someone who wants to grow their team quickly?

Be consistent with your recruiting efforts, offer attractive incentives, and provide excellent support and training for new team members. Also, don't be afraid to reach out to your network and utilize social media to expand your reach.

4. Do you have any tips for managing a larger team?

Communication is key. Make sure to have regular team meetings, delegate tasks, and provide opportunities for team members to connect with and learn from each other. Also, don't be afraid to ask for help and delegate responsibilities to trusted team members.

5. How do you balance growing your team with maintaining your own sales and business?

It can be challenging, but I prioritize my time and make sure to set aside dedicated blocks for recruiting and team management. I also have a strong support system and delegate tasks when needed, allowing me to focus on both growing my team and maintaining my own business success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • PCJenni