• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What I'm Doing for the Wow Month

In summary, Sandra is going to do a podcast about training directors to train their teams. There will be two podcasts, the first will be on training and the second will be on the results of the training. There are 13 attachments with the podcast. Linda can keep Sandra's e-mail address on her list if she wants.
finley1991
As a lot of you know (and have probably experiences yourselves), I sometimes struggle with participation from my team with things.

In wanting to do the WOW month that I mentioned in another post, for the training we are encouraged to do weekly conference calls with our team. There is never a good time for the team to get together for a call and in trying to save $$$, I have decided to do it with a podcast (Free!).

I'm happy to share it with you... please PM me and I will send you the link for the intro podcast.

I don't want to share it here on the board for all to see... some of you know why. PM me and I'll send along the link. :)

Sandra asked me how I did the podcast so I thought I would post it here...I googled *How to make a podcast* and read what came up. I have a Mac and used Garage Band to make it. (I'm not sure what program you would use on a pc, I haen't had one in 2 years so I can't remember but it has to be there somewhere.)Then I uploaded it to a free website that posts podcasts. (Googled *how to upload a podcast* and found that info).The 1st training call for directors was last night. They are training the directors to train their teams. I plan to listen to the training this morning and do my 2nd podcast on the 1st training this afternoon. I'll let you know when it's up!

The 2nd podcast is going to be ready this afternoon. There are 13 attachments that go with it. I will send out the link and attachments from my e-mail. If you'd like the info, please e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll send it along!

Colleen - you rock! You can keep me on your list, if you don't mind.

I'm on it Linda... I'm sending the e-mail now... I did customize it for one of my consultants... feel free to use it if you want (changing the data of course!) :)

What is "What I'm Doing for the Wow Month"?

"What I'm Doing for the Wow Month" is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef to celebrate and recognize the hard work and dedication of our consultants and customers.

When is "What I'm Doing for the Wow Month"?

This year, "What I'm Doing for the Wow Month" will take place during the entire month of September. However, the specific dates may vary from year to year.

How can I participate in "What I'm Doing for the Wow Month"?

To participate in "What I'm Doing for the Wow Month", you can attend local events and trainings, host a party or cooking show, or simply share your love for Pampered Chef products with your friends and family.

What are the benefits of participating in "What I'm Doing for the Wow Month"?

By participating in "What I'm Doing for the Wow Month", you can earn special incentives, discounts, and recognition for your hard work and dedication as a Pampered Chef consultant or customer.

Can I still participate in "What I'm Doing for the Wow Month" if I am not a consultant?

Absolutely! "What I'm Doing for the Wow Month" is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and customers. We welcome anyone who wants to join in on the fun and celebration!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Koolotus
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • PC Mom 55
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefashleigh
  • pamperedbecky