• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

It's the 15Th and I'm Green Too!

In summary, the person has finished their last show for the month and is ready to submit it. They have gone green for the month, with their team also being green. They have earned $7,479.17 in team sales and will be paid as a Director again this month. They plan on enjoying the rest of the month while touring Japan with their mother-in-law and posting photos on Facebook for their husband. They have a busy agenda for the next day, including visiting various locations on the island.
Sheila
Gold Member
I'm DONE for the month! :D I've finalized my last show & am ready to submit it ... but I promised the guests that I'd wait until just before midnight in the states to do it since it's payday for all of them! LOL

I knew I had personally gone green for the month (just a bit over $1,600 so far) - but I just looked and my team is green too! So far this month I have 5 (of the 8) lines green, 2 (of the 4) SC lines green and $7,479.17 in Team Sales!!! So I'm definitely being paid as a Director again this month.

woohoo2.gif

Now I can sit back, enjoy the show
happy1.gif
, watch the sales keep going higher & my commission check increase as the last half of the month goes by. :money: And since I have no more shows for the month, it will all be while I'm out & about touring the island with my Mother-in-law! :p

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Ok...it is bad enough the I have to be green ONLY with envy with your success for the month...but now you are touring Japan as well. I am close and will have to get on the phone tonight but not sure I will be green by 15:grumpy:

Thanks!Yup, lots of touring this month. I'm posting photos on FaceBook for my husband, who's currently in California & missing out on all the fun. We talk to him daily on Skype, and then he can see photos of what we are doing on FB. ;)Tomorrow's agenda is to start pretty far North on the island & work our way back down south to see how much we can get done before my 15 month old & 2.5 year old tell us that we are done! LOL On our to do list: Tropical Dream Center, Butterfly Garden, Pineapple Park (wish I could take the wedger with me! LOL), Manzamo, Onna Glassworks (hoping to blow some glass!), Ryukyu Mura. Doubt we'll get all that done, but we are going to try! :D

1. What is "It's the 15th and I'm Green Too!"?

"It's the 15th and I'm Green Too!" is a special promotion by Pampered Chef that promotes eco-friendly and sustainable practices in the kitchen. It encourages customers to make small changes in their daily routines to reduce waste and help the environment.

2. How can I participate in "It's the 15th and I'm Green Too!"?

To participate in "It's the 15th and I'm Green Too!", simply make a purchase from Pampered Chef on the 15th of any month and use the promo code GREEN at checkout. This will enter you into a monthly drawing for a chance to win a sustainable kitchen set.

3. What types of products are included in the sustainable kitchen set?

The sustainable kitchen set includes products such as reusable silicone food storage bags, bamboo cutting boards, and stainless steel straws. These products are all designed to help reduce waste and promote sustainability in the kitchen.

4. Can I still participate if I don't make a purchase on the 15th?

Unfortunately, the promotion is only valid for purchases made on the 15th of each month. However, you can still make a conscious effort to implement eco-friendly practices in your kitchen and contribute to a greener planet.

5. Is "It's the 15th and I'm Green Too!" available in all countries?

At this time, the promotion is only available in select countries where Pampered Chef operates. Please check with your local Pampered Chef consultant or website to see if the promotion is available in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • ChefBeckyD