• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director I'm Green Early! I'm So Excited - My 2nd SC Just Submitted a Show

In summary, Becky's downline is green and she is trying to get them green as early as possible. She has started a Team Party day and is giving out prizes for different categories.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
My 2nd SC just submitted a show and now I am green! I am never green this early in the month. Usually, I am green the last day, sometimes down to the last minute. I am so excited, I just had to share!!:D

That must be a great feeling!! :)

Me too!! I almost posted your exact same post, lol. Congrats!! It DOES feel great, doesn't it? Wahooooooo!!!

Congratulations!!! I posted about 24 hours ago that my downline was green too. I haven't submitted my $750 yet, but they have met all the other requirements needed for me to be paid as a Director! LOL. Now I need to catch up! But it does feel amazingly great, huh? I guess there were a lot of people who couldn't get shows finalized on Halloween night or they must really be working the "two shows by the 15th" incentive for the apron! ;)

I am all excited about the apron. So far I have submitted a little over 3k this month. My goal is 9. Barring any unforseen glitches I should get it.. and seal gold level. Wahoooo!!! Happy SAT month!
And I am SO excited about my apron.. I can't wait to get it. I have 5 Dec shows so far and hope to have the apron soon to show off, lol. Sparkle is my favorite color. I love a blinged up apron!

Yeah for everyone who is GREEN already!!

Congratulations Becky!!

It is a great feeling. I have started a Team Party day. It is the first Saturday of the month. I give out little prizes for different catagories, ie, first to close, highest sales, most in attendence, most bookings etc... They have to close by the 15th to qualify. I had several team members have parties on the 6th. My goal is to reduce my stress and get my team green as early as possible.

Great idea!I was thinking about doing a "green by the 15th" drawing! None of my team is local since I just moved, so I can't do a get-together celebration.

cookingwithlove said:
Congratulations Becky!!

It is a great feeling. I have started a Team Party day. It is the first Saturday of the month. I give out little prizes for different catagories, ie, first to close, highest sales, most in attendence, most bookings etc... They have to close by the 15th to qualify. I had several team members have parties on the 6th. My goal is to reduce my stress and get my team green as early as possible.

Oooh great idea! My meetings are always the 1st Saturday of the month. I like your categories. I shall steal your great plan! muhahahahahaaaaaa
Thank you!!

Congrats to you all!! How nice to have that stress disappear! :D Green by 15 drawing works really well Sheila....I have the team email me that they went green in order to get an entry into the drawing. :D

What does "I'm Green Early!" mean?

"I'm Green Early!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to indicate that they have reached a milestone in their business, specifically submitting a second show. It is a term of excitement and celebration within the company.

What is an SC?

SC stands for "show coordinator" and refers to a Pampered Chef consultant who has submitted at least two shows. This title comes with additional benefits and opportunities within the company.

What is a show?

A show is an event hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant, either in person or online, where they showcase and sell Pampered Chef products to guests. Shows are a crucial part of a consultant's business and can lead to increased sales and new customers.

Why is it important to submit a second show?

Submitting a second show is important because it shows that a consultant is actively working their business and growing their customer base. It also unlocks new opportunities and benefits within the company, such as becoming an SC and earning additional rewards and recognition.

How can I submit a second show?

To submit a second show, reach out to your Pampered Chef mentor or team leader for guidance and support. They can help you plan and host your show, as well as provide tips for success. You can also find resources and training materials on the Pampered Chef consultant website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • Sheila