• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Did You Know Your Team Recognition Updates As Shows Are Submitted?

In summary, Since today is the last day of the month, some of us are waiting to see who might submit a show. Luckily we already went green, BUT out of 26 I only have 7 active and I only have 1 who has submitted 2 shows!If you go to your team recognition under the sizzling hot promo, it updates AS SHOWS ARE SUBMITTED!!!!!:DI sent this to my team today... not sure if it will motivate them or not but they like seeing their names on the e-mails so I figured it was worth a try!
Since today is the last day of the month I know some of us are waiting to see who might submit a show. Luckily we already went green, BUT out of 26 I only have 7 active and I only have 1 who has submitted 2 shows!
Anyway if you go to your team recognition under the sizzling hot promo, it updates AS SHOWS ARE SUBMITTED!!!!!:D

At least that is what it was doing last night!! I submitted a show at 1am last night (trying not to wait until the last day) and it showed up under the promo before it even showed on my shipping status! I can't promise it will work today that quickly, but if you are waiting for someone to submit, check there!!

I am not sure where you are looking, can you give me the path on consultants corner? This would be VERY helpful to me today!

It is under the flashing "ads" on the main page, click on the sizzling hot promo, which is #4 and towards the bottom of the page it says view achievers. When you click on that it should bring up the names of anyone who has submitted a show, last night it was updating in "real time". Hope that helps.

Okay I just did that - but it has ME listed as a TL, and having submitted 3 shows.
Only problem is that I'm a Director, and I've submitted 5 June shows. Weird. Very Weird. (4 Cooking, 1 Catalog)

I went to the wrong place first & looked in the reports section of Consultant Connection. It's showing 3. Then I went to the flashing section on Consultant's Corner & it's showing 3, but only 2 match the reports section + 1 new one that I was expecting to submit but haven't seen it yet on Consultant Connection. I wonder why Katie's not on the flashing part? Her show was held on June 4th & submitted June 10th. So she definitely qualifies to be there! Weird.

I sent this to my team today... not sure if it will motivate them or not but they like seeing their names on the e-mails so I figured it was worth a try!

Subject: PC: Want a sneak peek of the fall products???

Today is the LAST day to submit shows for our Fall Sell-A-Thon!
When you submit at least 2 June shows and earn at least Level 1 of the SAT promotion, you will get a call from me next week from Chicago and I will tell you what the new fall products are!

Be sure to get your shows in to get the sneak peek!

As of right now, the following consultants will be receiving a call from me!
Mary E
Genevieve F
Marnie P
Michelle S​

Submit your shows and your name will be added to this list!

1. What is the "Really Cool Tip for Today!!!"?

The "Really Cool Tip for Today!!!" is a daily tip that provides useful and interesting information on various topics such as health, beauty, technology, and more.

2. How can I receive the "Really Cool Tip for Today!!!"?

You can receive the "Really Cool Tip for Today!!!" by subscribing to our newsletter or following our social media accounts where we regularly post the daily tip.

3. Is the "Really Cool Tip for Today!!!" free?

Yes, the "Really Cool Tip for Today!!!" is completely free for everyone to access and enjoy.

4. Can I suggest a topic for the "Really Cool Tip for Today!!!"?

Yes, we welcome suggestions for topics that you would like to see featured in the "Really Cool Tip for Today!!!". You can send us your suggestions through our website or social media platforms.

5. Who creates the "Really Cool Tip for Today!!!"?

The "Really Cool Tip for Today!!!" is created by a team of experts and researchers who are passionate about sharing useful and interesting information with our audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckelly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • BethCooks4U
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pckelly