• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Have Your Teams Check Their Shows....

In summary, Kathy Yellets had multiple consultants tell her the same thing today- that Season's Best is no longer available. The deadline to order has been extended to noon, but it's not long enough because people who work full time won't be able to deal with this until after they get home.
pckelly
Below is a message from my NExec and from Kathy Yellets. I've had 4 consultants in my org tell me this same thing today. It would ROYALLY stink if HO holds hard and fast to their rule and people miss out with no knowledge that anything was wrong.

"I've had two directors tell me this....I'll email Jan C." - from my NE

AND.... Go to shipment status to see if your show is on hold. I never received an e-mail, didn't have declined CC, but happened to look at my shipment status to see the status of 2 shows submitted a few days ago and saw my show from last night on hold.

The reason---- the Season's best is no longer available. On hold for $1 which could have potentially cost me hundreds if I had not seen it. " - From Kathy Yellets

I have been dealing with this headache ALL day, and we had until 10pm to have all shows resolved. Also it appears they did not run the cc on the shows that were on hold for the Season's Best until AFTER you call and resolve the show, because then my show went back on hold for a declined card, when I was walking out the door for a show.

I sent an e-mail out to my team. Thanks for the heads up!

had a bunch on my team, as well as my own shows. I did get a call from customer service though.

Just got this email:

Dear Consultant,

We are extending the February order resolution deadline to noon (CT) today (March 2), in order to resolve as many orders as possible that include “while supplies last” products. We regret any inconvenience this has caused.

Thank you for your understanding.

Still, noon is not long enough. What about people who work full time? They won't have any way to deal with this until after they get home this evening.Ugh.

This is crazy! Since when do they hold an entire show for a $1 item that's out of stock? ...and then NOT send an email to let you know?? unacceptable!

I called and talked to a very nice, but tired and kinda frustrated lady at Customer Service and asked her to check my consultants for me (she said she has been answering calls like this since yesterday!). Thankfully none of them were on hold. Yes, I could have sent an email to my team or tried to call all of them who submitted shows in the past few days and left it to them to check it, but I don't have time for that and like Deb said most of them work and won't get this email until they get home tonight. Took the HO lady less than 5 mins to check them for me :)

1. How often should my team check their shows?

It is recommended that your team checks their shows at least once a week. This will ensure that all orders are properly submitted and any issues can be addressed in a timely manner.

2. What are the benefits of having my team check their shows regularly?

Regularly checking shows allows for better organization and tracking of orders, as well as identifying any potential issues that may arise. It also helps to keep your team accountable and on top of their sales goals.

3. Can I delegate the task of checking shows to someone else on my team?

Yes, you can delegate the task of checking shows to another team member. However, as the team leader, it is important to also check in on the shows to ensure everything is being properly managed.

4. What should my team be looking for when checking their shows?

When checking shows, your team should be looking for any orders that have not been submitted or any discrepancies in the order totals. They should also check for any customer messages or special requests that need to be addressed.

5. Is there a specific time of day that is best for checking shows?

There is no specific time of day that is best for checking shows. It is recommended to check shows at a time that works best for you and your team's schedule, as long as it is done at least once a week.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckelly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • amy07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
amy07
  • Sheila