• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Help My Consultant Get Paid for January Show

In summary, the Consultant submitted a show on Jan 30th and has not received any confirmation or communication that the show is on hold. She has a call in to the solution center but the call back times are after the cut-off for resolution for her to be paid for January. If the show is on hold, it will have a significant impact on her trip and commission.
amy07
I appreciate any help you can give me on this:
I have a Consultant on my team who submitted a show on Jan 30th. She received a confirmation email. However, the show is not showing up on my tracker NOR is it showing up on her IPT, incentives calculator,or shipment status.
She NEVER received an email that the show was on hold and neither did I. She has a call in to the solution center,but the call back times are going to be after the cut-off for resolution for her to be paid for January. This show (with double points) will have her on track for the trip - very important to her - actually more important than the commission being on time.
What, if any thing, can I do to help her?

Sounds like it's on hold - Can you call your Sales Manager at HO.

phew! It was 4 debit cards caught up in this whole mess! Alls well.:D

I waited on hold this morning twice. First time they picked up in 15 mins, second time they picked up in 5 minutes. I never do a call back.

DebbieJ said:
I waited on hold this morning twice. First time they picked up in 15 mins, second time they picked up in 5 minutes. I never do a call back.

I would LOVE that. I can wait for 20 minutes on hold after my call back

I just got the email about her show on hold!
At my meeting next week, I am going to use this as THE reason to keep the cluster calendar up to date! Had this Consultant not told me about her show and when she submitted it, I wouldn't have known their was a problem in time to help her resolve it for her commission and incentives. Maybe it will work?

What is "Help My Consultant Get Paid for January Show"?

"Help My Consultant Get Paid for January Show" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to support consultants in earning commission and bonuses for their January parties.

How does the program work?

For every January party that a consultant hosts, they earn points based on the party's sales total. These points can then be redeemed for bonus payments and rewards at the end of the month.

Can I participate in the program as a customer?

No, this program is exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants. Customers can support their consultant by booking a January party, but they cannot earn points or rewards through the program.

Are there any requirements to participate in the program?

To participate in "Help My Consultant Get Paid for January Show", a consultant must have at least one party booked in January and meet their monthly sales goal. They must also be in good standing with Pampered Chef and follow all policies and procedures.

When will the rewards and bonuses be distributed?

The rewards and bonuses earned through the program will be distributed at the end of January, once all parties have been closed and the consultant's monthly sales goal has been met. They will be paid out in the consultant's next commission check.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • pckelly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Puccalsellate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies