• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director soWhat Do You Think the Chances Are...

In summary, the speaker is eagerly awaiting the update of stats, as there were a high number of submitted shows yesterday. They are impressed by the increase in sales and team members, but also frustrated with the slow updates and technical issues. They suggest improvements such as live updates and a timestamp for updates. They also mention a promotion for free turkeys and forgotten turkey codes, as well as the delay in receiving turkey checks. The conversation ends with excitement over the finally updated numbers and a humorous comment about potential loss of benefits if the company upgrades their technology.
pckelly
that stats will update today? I know of 4 shows in my personal team that are on hold for a declined cc.

Something tells me that yesterday was as bad if not worse than the last day of any given month for number of submitted shows. I personally submitted 4 shows and 2 catalog shows and know of many, many, many shows that my org submitted.

Can't wait to see the update!!! We took a $15,000 jump from Sunday to Monday....

Way to go Deb! That's AWESOME!!! :woohoo:

I bet it will take awhile! I submitted 6 shows yesterday at the last minute too ( I had an event from 4:30-8:30 not smart planning on my half) I was supposed to close 3 more but they all waited for one reason or the other. I had hosts calling me back at 11:30 to close their shows for a free turkey!! What an awesome promotion! Congratulations on such awesome sales Deb! My team is very small in comparison.

uggghhhhh I can't work my team if the numbers are not accurate! I send little ecards and announcements of achievements almost every day!

cincychef said:
I bet it will take awhile! I submitted 6 shows yesterday at the last minute too ( I had an event from 4:30-8:30 not smart planning on my half) I was supposed to close 3 more but they all waited for one reason or the other. I had hosts calling me back at 11:30 to close their shows for a free turkey!! What an awesome promotion! Congratulations on such awesome sales Deb! My team is very small in comparison.

You have to remember, I have been doing this for 15 yrs as my ONLY job...I truly admire those of you who work this biz, at the Director level or above, and work a full-time job. I don't think I could do what you do month in, month out. :)

I think this will be a long update wait!:(

DebChefIA said:
You have to remember, I have been doing this for 15 yrs as my ONLY job...I truly admire those of you who work this biz, at the Director level or above, and work a full-time job. I don't think I could do what you do month in, month out. :)

Pampered Chef is my only Job too, other than my 4 small kids! But my goal is to be there when I hit my 15 years!

baychef said:
I think this will be a long update wait!:(

i think you're right. I'm going to leave the house before I break the refresh button!!!! :cry: They would be better off just to post a "stats won't update until ...." message early in the morning on days like this. Then we'd stop trying to blow up their system by hitting refresh every 15 seconds!!!

Yeah I think HO is recovering today. I tried to call the Solution Center last night and the wait time was over 30 mins so I hung up. It wasn't something I needed resolved immediately.CONGRATS everyone!

All those forgotten turkey codes... :grumpy:

There was actually a recorded message saying if you forgot your turkey code, please send us an email instead and then they rattled off all the info to include in the email.

Oh, and the recorded message also said that the turkey checks are being mailed separately so make sure you tell your host! I already had one email me today about it cuz she received her products but no check.

Just posted...no updates till after five

pt35115 said:
Just posted...no updates till after five

Our techie dept needs some serious updating! There's really no reason that we shouldn't have live updates. I hope that they are working towards that enhancement for us. I'd also like a date/time stamp for when it was actually last updated.

The old IPT used to update so much faster, almost in real time. I don't get why they can't get this part working after all this time.... :grumpy:

The number's are not up, but the New Consultants are updating! We have 3 new team members today! Loving that!!!

UPDATED!!!:happyforyou:

Yeah it updated!!! Love it!

Sheila said:
The number's are not up, but the New Consultants are updating! We have 3 new team members today! Loving that!!!

WOW! Congratulations!!!:party:

Mine still has not updated totally - 3 peeps went active (WAHOO!) but my show I submitted yesterday still is not showing. I don't understand how they cannot fix this issue - the stock market computers don't crash - they need to upgrade!

Melissa78 said:
Mine still has not updated totally - 3 peeps went active (WAHOO!) but my show I submitted yesterday still is not showing. I don't understand how they cannot fix this issue - the stock market computers don't crash - they need to upgrade!

:veryfunny::roflmao:

If they do, there goes more benefits!:(

Related to soWhat Do You Think the Chances Are...

1. What do you think the chances are of me winning a free product at a Pampered Chef party?

The chances of winning a free product at a Pampered Chef party depend on several factors, such as the number of guests in attendance and the type of game or activity being played. However, we always strive to make sure everyone has a chance to win a prize, so be sure to participate and have fun!

2. What are the chances of me getting a discount on my first purchase?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am not able to offer discounts on purchases. However, we do often have promotions and specials available, so be sure to check our website or contact me for more information.

3. How likely is it for me to become a consultant and be successful in Pampered Chef?

The success of a Pampered Chef consultant depends on their individual efforts and dedication to their business. However, with the support and resources provided by the company, as well as the demand for high-quality kitchen products, many consultants have found success and fulfillment in their Pampered Chef businesses.

4. What are the chances of me finding a specific product I'm looking for at a Pampered Chef party?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen products, and our consultants often have a variety of inventory on hand for guests to purchase. If there is a specific product you are interested in, please let your consultant know and they can help you find it or order it for you.

5. How likely is it for me to receive a refund or exchange if I am not satisfied with my purchase?

At Pampered Chef, we want all of our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchases. If for any reason you are not satisfied, you can return or exchange your product within 30 days of purchase. Please contact your consultant for more information on our return and exchange policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Nanisu