• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Did Anyone Have Trouble Submitting Shows This Month?

In summary, after working all night on her husband's birthday, Laurie was not able to submit her show for the month on time. She had five consultants tell her they were just waiting until tomorrow to submit. She suggests setting a personal goal to have all current month shows that you NEED submitted 3 days before the month's end. She also suggests promoting to Advanced to increase your chances of hitting organizational sales.
Just wondering, I have had a very full day, up till 5:20 am with fussy baby:indifferent0016: out the door to school by 7:30 and out running until school pick up at 3, came home and mailed 100 invites and 4 host packs, did the dishes, packed for a show, did a party and picked up checks for the last show I wanted/needed to go in tonight. Tried to submit it as soon as I walked in the door tonight, nursed the baby and got online to send it in. Out of 15 cards one declined:yuck: I am NOT complaining, I know and understand the new rules and I knew this was a possibility. I sent in all my other shows yesterday, (worked most of last night on my husbands birthday just to make sure they went in.) which was good because one didn't go thru last night, but then it was fine today. I was just wondering if anyone else has shows they couldn't turn in. There was no way to do this one earlier, because I picked up the checks 45 min away from home just to send it in tonight.

Also just wondering if you think all the warning emails effected your team, I have had 5 consultants tell me they are just waiting until tomorrow to submit:grumpy: It is not a big deal, because we went green for the first time EVER before the last day of the month:party: (though I would have taken the extra $50 on the activity bonus) I just wonder if all the hype scared them off.

Would love to hear anyone elses tips suggestions to get shows in earlier both for yourself and your team.

Sorry!

My only advice would be to set yourself the personal goal to have all current month shows that you NEED submitted 3 days before the month's end. Any additional last minute shows would be bonus shows for the current month or a jump start on the next month's shows. Because my customers are Military, I ony work on payday weekends. All of my end-of-the-month shows are pre-planned to close after the first, so I'm never in a crunch. The last & 1st weekends are all closed by the 3rd, which is my "15th" deadline. All the shows done mid-month are closed out by the 18th which is my EOM deadline. It's much less stressful! ;)

I may have missed promoting to Advanced because a recruit ran out of time and did not submit $1000 in orders. I'm still waiting on stats, but I think I missed hitting organizational sales by around $200. Sigh.

Oh, Laurie! {{{{{hugs}}}}} I know the feeling of being soooo close to requirements and then not knowing or sure... But I am sure it will happen soon! Congrats for even being that close.

cincychef said:
Just wondering, I have had a very full day, up till 5:20 am with fussy baby:indifferent0016: out the door to school by 7:30 and out running until school pick up at 3, came home and mailed 100 invites and 4 host packs, did the dishes, packed for a show, did a party and picked up checks for the last show I wanted/needed to go in tonight. Tried to submit it as soon as I walked in the door tonight, nursed the baby and got online to send it in. Out of 15 cards one declined:yuck: I am NOT complaining, I know and understand the new rules and I knew this was a possibility. I sent in all my other shows yesterday, (worked most of last night on my husbands birthday just to make sure they went in.) which was good because one didn't go thru last night, but then it was fine today. I was just wondering if anyone else has shows they couldn't turn in. There was no way to do this one earlier, because I picked up the checks 45 min away from home just to send it in tonight.

Also just wondering if you think all the warning emails effected your team, I have had 5 consultants tell me they are just waiting until tomorrow to submit:grumpy: It is not a big deal, because we went green for the first time EVER before the last day of the month:party: (though I would have taken the extra $50 on the activity bonus) I just wonder if all the hype scared them off.

Would love to hear anyone elses tips suggestions to get shows in earlier both for yourself and your team.

I'm so sorry that you had the problem! Yuck!! My question is why did you submit "all" your shows the last day of the month? If this was CS I'd talk about submitting as soon as possible after a show because there are always new people there, but we're all directors so we know the drill and you don't need my advice. Just wondering though.

Thanks Beth. You're so sweet! I'm actually ok with it (I think, lol) so long as I hit it this month! ha ha

What is aggravating or disappointing is knowing the sales were there. Then it seems foolish. ha ha

My nail biting is for my girl promoting to D. We've worked so hard and closely, so I'm weirdly more invested in her goal! lol I just want to see the confirmation in the stats so I can start wahooing and cheering for her. :D

Kind of silly, but then it is me afterall!

I'm not hitting D for September and I'm annoyed. More annoyed at myself than anything else. I was lazy and had crap July, Aug, & Sept. It's my own fault.On Monday, I sent out a note saying that everyone had to get their shows in no later than the 28th. The one I needed to submit for my structure (the sales were there) e-mailed me last week saying she and her mom (one of her recruits) would be submitting over the weekend. That never happened. Got an e-mail from her late last night that they would be submitting this weekend because she is having computer problems. (Her husband is supposedly a computer guru so I'm guessing this excuse is suspect). She collect orders and puts some in her name and some in her mom's to make herself a SC. Weird. Anyway, her line didn't submit so now I'm a TL for Sept.The good news is that I got 2 more October shows last night (19th & 20th) and have a show tonight and Monday night. My goal is to get to 10 October shows! And 3 of my consultants had shows last night so hopefully it will turn out to be a good month all around! :pray:

I hate how this ends up being so stressful for some of us! Ick!

I finally am paid as a Director again this month. It's been a while and I thought I was losing my D title, but it turns out I was ok. It would have been NEXT month if I didn't hit all requirements this month. With a recruit in Sept, I'm now back in the HO lead cycle. I just had a 2nd sign last night, so it's kind of nice that it was Oct 1st, so now that extends me another month for that. At leat I THINK so because it doesn't seem that the performance tracker is updated yet. Has it updated fully for everyone else?? My personal $1250 isn't showing up yet!! I had one individual order go through on the 30th (it went through because I got the confirmation), but it's just not showing up on the tracker. It's driving me nuts.

So, I was ok and didn't get caught by any cc problems. I tried to have everything finalized and figured out at least by the 29th.

Jolie_paradoxe said:
I may have missed promoting to Advanced because a recruit ran out of time and did not submit $1000 in orders. I'm still waiting on stats, but I think I missed hitting organizational sales by around $200. Sigh.

Good Luck Laurie!! I hope you have a nice surprise when it updates.

pamperedbecky said:
At leat I THINK so because it doesn't seem that the performance tracker is updated yet. Has it updated fully for everyone else?? My personal $1250 isn't showing up yet!! I had one individual order go through on the 30th (it went through because I got the confirmation), but it's just not showing up on the tracker. It's driving me nuts.

Mine hasn't updated either, I am waiting to see if any of the maybe tonight maybe I will wait until the morning consultants did turn their shows in.

bethcooks4u said:
I'm so sorry that you had the problem! Yuck!! My question is why did you submit "all" your shows the last day of the month? If this was CS I'd talk about submitting as soon as possible after a show because there are always new people there, but we're all directors so we know the drill and you don't need my advice. Just wondering though.
It wasn't really all my shows, a couple went in the middle of the month, but with the way this month worked out most of my shows were in the last half of the month and I just started double booking my Saturdays for the first time ever, so that is new to me, but I love the way it works out;) Last weekend I had 2 on Saturday and one on Sunday, one on Tuesday, one last night, so they did close right away, it just all fell to the last days of the month. That is one thing I love, that I can book the shows on the nights that work for me, but I do try to close shows on the days I am not going to a show. I have a 6 year old, 5 year old, 3 year old and 1 year old, and sometimes they want my attention too!
Edited to add, I just realized that my post made it sound like all my shows went in on the 30th, they all went in on the 29th (my husbands birthday) except the last one, that is why I worked most of his birthday, so I wasn't submitting anything on the 30th:D I posted at 1am today so to me it was still September 30th.

Oh no Laurie! :( big (((hugs))) to you and Colleen!

Congrats Becky!

Mine appears to be updated on director summary and prior year comparison. Maybe you ladies can check there and see if your numbers are there ;)

Mine just updated!! And there was over $2,000 in un-expected shows submitted last night!!! The 3 maybes didn't turn theirs in, but several others did :)

YEA! I'm just happy because a consultant who I thought was done this month (hadn't turned in anything - this was the 6th month!) turned in a show yesterday...and so did another girl who I haven't heard "boo" from in about 2 months. Nice to see them active again!

Congrats Chantelle & Becky!!

Chefbeckyd said:
YEA! I'm just happy because a consultant who I thought was done this month (hadn't turned in anything - this was the 6th month!) turned in a show yesterday...and so did another girl who I haven't heard "boo" from in about 2 months. Nice to see them active again!

Me too. One consultant would have gone out and she did almost $400 and another has told me she's planning on leaving (reference the coaster story on another thread) but submitted $200 to keep her lifetime sales.

I had five consultants "pending 6 months." Two of them submitted $150--it's not showing in my performance tracker, but it's showing on theirs when I view year at a glance. Hmmm.....I also had one other "Pending" consultant submit a measly $5. Yes, $5 in sales. I know she contacted our director saying she was starting up again, had shows scheduled, etc. I'm trying to find the email to make sure she knew that she had to submit this month.Anyway, the other two are a nice surprise. :)ETA: Okay, when I left the "include inactive consultants" box checked, they showed up on performance tracker. That part hasn't updated yet and probably won't til the 10th.

1. What is "Did Anyone Else Get "Caught"?"

"Did Anyone Else Get "Caught"?" is a popular game played at Pampered Chef parties where guests have the opportunity to win free products by catching a plastic ball in a Pampered Chef measuring cup.

2. How do I participate in "Did Anyone Else Get "Caught"?"

To participate in "Did Anyone Else Get "Caught"?", simply attend a Pampered Chef party and listen for the game to be announced. When the game is announced, make sure you have a measuring cup ready and be prepared to catch the ball if it is thrown to you.

3. Can I win free products every time I play "Did Anyone Else Get "Caught"?"

The rules for "Did Anyone Else Get "Caught"?" vary depending on the party host. Some hosts may allow guests to play multiple times and win multiple prizes, while others may limit each guest to one chance to win. It is best to check with the party host for their specific rules.

4. What types of prizes can I win through "Did Anyone Else Get "Caught"?"

The prizes for "Did Anyone Else Get "Caught"?" are typically Pampered Chef products, such as kitchen tools and cookware. The specific prizes may vary from party to party.

5. Is "Did Anyone Else Get "Caught"?" only for guests, or can the host also participate?

The host of the Pampered Chef party can also participate in "Did Anyone Else Get "Caught"?" as long as they are not the one throwing the ball. It is a fun and interactive way for the host to engage with their guests and potentially win a prize as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pamperedbecky