• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Anyone Having Issues Submitting on Old Web Tonight?

In summary, the system is not working for some people and they are trying different things to try and fix it.
pamperedbecky
I can honestly say this is the FIRST time in my 9 years that I'm trying to submit a show at a deadline and it's NOT WORKING! My host had a $1000 show three days ago and we're closing out tonight so she can get the darn free pitcher and it's NOT WORKING. This is on the old web and I have NO idea why it's not working. I've tried closing it out and restarting it so any updates can be applied. Three times and it's not working. It keeps saying "your submission has failed" or something like that. Anyone else?

It's not the end of the world. If they don't correct the issue tomorrow morning, I don't mind shelling out a free quick stir pitcher to my host, but I have NO clue why this is happening. Oh well. And I REALLY want to go to bed, I'm exhausted. Just thought I'd see if anyone else was having issues.

I had a consultant who had a different issue and had to download her update directly from consultants corner. Hope that helps.

Thanks! I'll try that.

Crud. Still not working. It's been so long since I've had to do a manual update, I'm not sure if it's working correctly. It opens some weird gobbledy-gook nonsense. Ugggg. It's really not worth all this for a dang free pitcher. I'll just buy her one.

Phew.. Who knows why, but it just worked. NOW I can go to bed!

I submitted one at 11:03 PM without issues. Sorry your system gave you such a rough time, but glad you finally go it in. Saved you some $! :D

had some trying to register for launch that could not

I still can't see the shipment status page. Frustrating!

pamperedbecky said:
I still can't see the shipment status page. Frustrating!

agreed. WTH is going on at HO?
I hope they address all these issues at Fall Launch and not just ignore them.

Neither can I. I have not tried it from the new website, however.

My shipment status page is now showing up.

What is "Old Web Tonight"?

"Old Web Tonight" is a web development platform that allows users to create and publish websites using older technologies and design styles.

Why am I having trouble submitting on Old Web Tonight?

There could be a few reasons why you are experiencing difficulties submitting on Old Web Tonight. It could be due to technical issues on the platform, internet connectivity problems, or an error in your code. It is best to double check your code and try submitting again, and if the issue persists, contact customer support for further assistance.

Can I still use modern web design elements on Old Web Tonight?

Yes, you can incorporate modern design elements into your website on Old Web Tonight. However, the platform is primarily geared towards replicating the look and feel of older websites, so some modern elements may not be available.

Is there a limit to the number of pages I can submit on Old Web Tonight?

No, there is no limit to the number of pages you can submit on Old Web Tonight. You can create and publish as many pages as you need for your website.

Is there a cost to use Old Web Tonight?

Yes, there is a subscription fee to use Old Web Tonight. However, there is a free trial available for new users to test out the platform before committing to a subscription.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sequeemamma
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • finley1991