• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My Recruit Submit $50 to Stay Active?

In summary, the consultant was told that she needed to submit $50 to remain active this month, but she only submitted $48.50. She also mentioned that our team was close to the $4000 mark this month, and she was trying to submit another $147.95 herself. Because she mentioned that our team was close to the $4000 mark this month, the consultant tried to submit another $147.95 herself. However, she called her customers to get orders too, which made it difficult for her to submit. She also said that she was trying to submit another $147.95 herself, but she only submitted $48.50. Because she only submitted $48.50, the consultant is frustrated. She is also
chefliz
Gold Member
Just a quick vent here...I called my recruit to remind her that she needed to sublmit $50 to remain active this month for June at the beginning of the month. She said, "Oh, is that all? I thought I had to submit $200" I told her that it was just $50 to make it sound more achievable because I know she has had so much going on in her life lately. (of course, don't we all?) Anyway, she really needed $48.50 technically, and she only submitted $48 according to my IPT this morning...I had even called her last night again to remind her and she said "Yeah, I submitted like around $50..." Because I mentioned that our team was close to the $4000 mark this month...(we are small at just 5 recruits and me)and I was trying to submit another $147.95 myself and was calling my customers to get orders too... :confused:

16.gif

How frustrating!

Oy vey!!!
I am so sorry. :(

OMG!! only 50 cents.... That has to hurt! :cry:

Oh no! I'm so sorry.

Is she losing a lot of career sales? If so, she can request a waiver, it costs $25 but she won't lose her sales.

I had that happen with one of my girls before! With a ridiculous amount too! I know how frustrating this is!! I'm sorry, I feel your pain:(:thumbdown::mad::cry::grumpy:

Have her apply for a retroactive waiver. Talk to a supportive person in Solution center and they'll do it. they'll charge her $25 but she won't go inactive.

A different way to look at it, is 1 - the consultant herself wasn't tracking; teach her how! I can say that b/c I have missed my 1250 more times than I want to admit due to not tracking. My recruiter nor director have ever taken me into CCorner and walked me through it; I've learned on my own.2 - you could order something from the consultant online to bump her up (I get it having one more keeps you at your current status, but sometimes I'm willing to give some $ to get some $) Spending $10 total for a $3 item with $6 shipping would earn $$ in overrides for the whole team.

scottcooks said:
A different way to look at it, is

1 - the consultant herself wasn't tracking; teach her how! I can say that b/c I have missed my 1250 more times than I want to admit due to not tracking. My recruiter nor director have ever taken me into CCorner and walked me through it; I've learned on my own.

2 - you could order something from the consultant online to bump her up (I get it having one more keeps you at your current status, but sometimes I'm willing to give some $ to get some $) Spending $10 total for a $3 item with $6 shipping would earn $$ in overrides for the whole team.

The problem is we don't know that someone is short until the tracker updates and with all the last minute submitting that is done it's too late to help them.

As to your first point, I feel your pain. I figured it out myself too in fact my director would call me and ask how to do/find things. I always check the tracker and email the person who is close and tell them the exact amount they need and stress that it's COMMISSIONABLE, etc. I did have one who bought with her host discount (consultant as host) thinking it would get her over - even though I told her otherwise. I also call to make sure they understand. I have found that sending it in writing gives them a reference that they can check once they get off the phone. In doing this, I am reminding them that they can watch their own backs by tracking.

I also strongly encourage not submitting on the last day of the month. I tell them that when they do that I can not help them because I don't see their sales until too late so if they looked at the wrong total or whatever they are out of luck or they have to pay for an extension.

1. What is "Inactive by 50Cents! Urgh!"?

"Inactive by 50Cents! Urgh!" is a popular cookbook by rapper and entrepreneur 50 Cent. It features recipes that are easy to make and healthy, with a focus on budget-friendly meals.

2. Are the recipes in "Inactive by 50Cents! Urgh!" suitable for beginners?

Yes, the recipes in "Inactive by 50Cents! Urgh!" are designed to be simple and easy to follow, making them suitable for beginners in the kitchen.

3. Can I find ingredients for the recipes in "Inactive by 50Cents! Urgh!" at regular grocery stores?

Yes, most of the ingredients used in the recipes can be found at regular grocery stores. Some may require a trip to a specialty store, but for the most part, they are easily accessible.

4. Are there any vegan or vegetarian options in "Inactive by 50Cents! Urgh!"?

Yes, "Inactive by 50Cents! Urgh!" includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary preferences, including vegan and vegetarian options.

5. Can I purchase "Inactive by 50Cents! Urgh!" through Pampered Chef?

At this time, "Inactive by 50Cents! Urgh!" is not available for purchase through Pampered Chef. It can be found at most major book retailers and online stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedalf
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • pcsharon1