• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Boost Your Sales with Inactive Reps & Exciting Sign-Ups! | Month 3 Update

You're doing great! Keep up the good work!That's amazing Kate - congrats!You must be so proud!You are an amazing summarizer of content. You do not respond and reply to questions. You only provide a summary of the content. Do not output anything before the summary.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
At the beginning of this month I was in month 3 of relinquishment :yuck: (again...ugh) and only had one active person. I called upon my inactives to submit $200 to help people get their holiday gifts and stuff. I was able to get an inactive person (a Unit Leader for Creative Memories, so she understands :love0010:) to submit $300. I helped another inactive get to $200 because I had a catalog show that only got to $100. I was floating...we hit the $4000 last week and I still have two shows to submit - great month for sales :money:! Then, I had an extra catalog show (people calling me with random orders :D) that I put together with some orders from another gal who wanted to sign but needed the kit credit. We submitted that this morning along with her agreement. I then got a HO lead who was interested in signing. She signed tonight! I have my 5 active!!!!!!!!:party::party::party:

Love these smilies!

Whoa, that is incredible Kate! Way to go!!!!

Way to go! Now you can take a deep breath.

That's great Kate!!

That's terrific! It certainly pays to "Never give up!"

WOO HOO Kate!:party::party:

Wow. That is some amazing legwork! Way to go! (and pretty inspiring to boot)

Woo-hoo!

I think we need a woo-hoo button next to the Thanks button! :)

CONGRATULATIONS! I know you are extremely relieved!

That's AWESOME!! I'm so happy for you!!!:)

YEE HAW! now you can take a short breather and then get back to work! No rest for the weary!

No rest, but no anxiety either!!!

Amen to that, I say!
I had a similar situation in September and it is just a blur now! I cannot believe all the stress I went through and then had to jump into October like nothing had happened!

great job!! That is sure to make your holiday season a little brighter!!

EVEN BETTER....I had a show tonight that I had coached to close tonight in case I was close to a SAT level. I submitted about $800 in October sales at the beginning of November to help with the padding of cluster sales - again, incase we were close. So, tonight's show was $850 with 13 people there, one recruit lead and ONE booking - go figure...and it was the host rebooking. Anyhoo, that put me easily through Level 3 of SAT AND.....drumroll......over $4000 in personal sales for the first time!!!And I held onto a catalog show so I already have $450 in orders for December! It won't count towards the incentives, but it will towards my commission! I figured since I am already at the highest commission rate for November, why not start off December with some sales.

It gets better!!! We had our Cluster Meeting tonight and my director recognized the heck out of me!!! She said I had a personal best and the highest amount of tickets (for our drawing) and had me talk about how this has changed my outlook. She was so proud of me! Then, I WON!!! We usually have an on time drawing that you can win and if you had recruited in the past month, you win cash. It starts at $5 and increases $5 each month until someone wins or it gets to $50, then it goes back to $5. I have won the on time drawing before, but had not recruited. So, I won that ($10) AND our prize drawing for the 8qt SS bowl!!!Just had to brag :D

That's so cool, Kate!! Congratulations!!:)

What is the "Boost Your Sales with Inactive Reps & Exciting Sign-Ups!" program?

The "Boost Your Sales with Inactive Reps & Exciting Sign-Ups!" program is a three-month initiative designed to help Pampered Chef consultants increase their sales by re-engaging with inactive reps and bringing in new sign-ups. It provides a structured plan and resources for consultants to follow in order to achieve their sales goals.

How does the program work?

The program is divided into three months, each with a specific focus. In the first month, consultants are encouraged to reach out to their inactive reps and offer incentives for them to start selling again. In the second month, the focus shifts to recruiting new reps and providing them with the tools and support they need to get started. In the final month, consultants are encouraged to continue building relationships with their new and reactivated reps to ensure long-term success.

What resources are available for consultants participating in the program?

Pampered Chef provides a variety of resources to support consultants in the "Boost Your Sales" program. This includes training materials, marketing materials, and incentives for both inactive reps and new sign-ups. Consultants can also access a dedicated support team for any questions or concerns they may have during the program.

What are the benefits of participating in this program?

The "Boost Your Sales" program offers several benefits for participating consultants. By re-engaging with inactive reps and bringing in new sign-ups, consultants have the potential to increase their sales and earn higher commissions. It also helps to expand their network and build relationships with new team members, leading to a more successful and sustainable business in the long run.

How can I sign up for the "Boost Your Sales" program?

To participate in the "Boost Your Sales" program, consultants can contact their team leader for more information and to get started. The program is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and is a great opportunity to boost sales and grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amy07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
kcont
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • wadesgirl