• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are We Still Doing the $25 to Become Reinstated....

In summary, the conversation discusses the $25 reinstatement option for inactive consultants who want to become active again. The consultant in question had trouble submitting a show and hit the six month mark of inactivity. It is confirmed that the $25 reinstatement option is still available, and the consultant can renew online or opt for the full or mini kit to start over as a new consultant. However, renewals are only available within the first year of being dropped.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
Are we still offering the $25 reinstatement for consultants who were inactive for six months? I have a consultant who did a show last month and then had trouble submitting it. She had never used her debit card and when she tried to HO said that it was an incorrect number. She still had her email and everything from them but they said they had never processed a debit card request for her. So her show didn't go through and she hit the six months. She wants to become active again because she has a show to submit. How does she go about doing that if it is still offered?

Thanks!

Last I heard it was still available. I don't have details, though. Sounds like a call to the HO is in order.

As far as I know there is a 1 year after the consultant is dropped to activate again....I would strongly consider whatever the price of the show is...example if it was $1250 in sales, that the consultant sign up again with the little kit especially with this months promo so that she can get new stuff and all the extra's that come with it, plus you would get points again....you never know...Good luck to you and your consultant

Yes, it's still an option. When she goes to sign up online, there's an option to "renew". She'll go back to the same recruiter (or 1st person in the upline still on the roster if the recruiter is no longer with PC) and will NOT qualify for the signing bonus or New Consultant Rewards.Renewals are only available within the first year. Once the anniversary hits, it's no longer an option for them. So since this is October, she has to have dropped Nov 1, 2011 or later to qualify. Once Nov 1, 2012 hits, she'll have to have dropped Dec 1, 2011 or later.Or she can opt for the full or mini kit & start over with all the benefits of being a New Consultant.

Hello! Yes, we are still offering the $25 reinstatement for consultants who have been inactive for six months. Your consultant can easily become active again by contacting our customer service team at [insert contact information here] and letting them know that she would like to take advantage of the $25 reinstatement offer. They will be able to assist her with the process and get her back on track to submit her show. Thank you for your support and we look forward to having your consultant back as an active member of our team. Happy cooking!

What is the $25 reinstatement fee?

The $25 reinstatement fee is a fee that must be paid in order to regain membership or access to a service that was previously revoked or suspended due to non-payment or other reasons.

Why do I have to pay a reinstatement fee?

The reinstatement fee is a way for the organization or service provider to cover the costs associated with processing and reinstating a membership or access to their service. It also serves as a deterrent for members who may be tempted to let their membership lapse.

How can I pay the $25 reinstatement fee?

The specific method of payment may vary depending on the organization or service provider, but typically the fee can be paid online through a secure payment portal, in-person at a designated location, or by mail with a check or money order.

Is the $25 reinstatement fee refundable?

No, the reinstatement fee is generally non-refundable. Once it has been paid, it is considered a final transaction and cannot be reversed or refunded.

Is the $25 reinstatement fee a one-time payment?

It depends on the specific policies of the organization or service provider. Some may require the fee to be paid every time a membership or access needs to be reinstated, while others may have a one-time payment policy for a certain period of time. It's best to check with the organization or service provider for their specific policies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CoidgigBese
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • PamperedK