• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Card Promo for Late Signers (Snowstorm Extension)

You are an expert summarizer of content. You do not respond and reply to questions. You only provide a summary of the content. Do not output anything before the summary.
kristina16marie
Gold Member
I had a consultant who signed on Nov 6th and since the gift card promo was extended she qualified for the kit rebate & I for the gift cards. She hit her $1250 on 11/29 and I still have not received the email for me to choose my card! Christmas is coming and since it's processed through a 3rd party I called HO who just said that the email will come when it comes. I had a girl qualify in her first 30 days earlier and the gift card selection email came the very next day! Anyone else have a late signer who has/hasn't gotten their selection email yet??? I NEED TO SHOP!!!

I didn't have a late signer. However, I did just order my gift cards. The redemption site said they would arrive in 7-10 days. I ordered cards not intending to use them for Xmas shopping b/c I assumed they wouldn't arrive in time. There are a TON of merchants on the list and you can split it. I was boring and went $25 for Amazon (can always use something there) and $25 Staples for biz expenses. There were supermarkets, maybe even gas stations. You can always do your own internal accounting switcheroo and use household budget money for Xmas and replace it with the gift cards when they come. Hope you get the e-mail soon!

I had one sign 11/1- and qualified and yesterday I got my email-
she qualified like11/30

nancycookspc said:
I had one sign 11/1- and qualified and yesterday I got my email-
she qualified like11/30

thanks nancy. i'll try to hang in there.

I would call my gal qualified 11/30-speak to career solutions

nancycookspc said:
I would call my gal qualified 11/30-speak to career solutions
just called again same old yadda yadda yadda - "wait until all the november stuff is finalized on the 10th to be concerned....." :cry:i have another consultant submitting the rest of his $1250 today...i wonder if i'll get that email before this one....lol.

1. What is the "Gift Card Promo for Late Signers (Snowstorm Extension)"?

The "Gift Card Promo for Late Signers (Snowstorm Extension)" is a special offer that we are extending to individuals who were unable to sign up for our services during the snowstorm. This promo allows late signers to receive a gift card as a thank you for choosing our company.

2. How do I qualify for the gift card promo?

In order to qualify for the gift card promo, you must have attempted to sign up for our services during the snowstorm but were unable to do so. This can be due to power outages, internet connectivity issues, or any other weather-related circumstances that prevented you from signing up.

3. What is the value of the gift card?

The value of the gift card will vary depending on the services you sign up for. Our team will assess your chosen services and determine the appropriate amount for the gift card. Rest assured, we will make sure that the value of the gift card is worth your time and effort.

4. How will I receive the gift card?

The gift card will be sent to you via email within 7 business days after successfully signing up for our services. Please make sure to provide a valid email address during the sign-up process to ensure timely delivery of the gift card.

5. Is there a deadline for signing up and receiving the gift card promo?

Yes, the deadline for signing up and receiving the gift card promo is 30 days after the snowstorm extension ends. After this date, the promo will no longer be valid and late signers will not be eligible for the gift card. Make sure to sign up and claim your gift card before the deadline!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkugler
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila