• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Discover the Shocking News: My Friend Joined a Direct Sales Team"

In summary, Becky's friend has been talking about signing with 31 for months, but has been waiting until she sells her house and buys a new one. She attended a show in April and talked to the host about it, but was nine months pregnant and wanted to wait. She booked a show for July and talked about it again, but the host saw a post on Facebook about the 31 consultant joining the team and felt blindsided.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I have this host, who has become a friend...and for about 8 months, she has been talking about signing. She had a show this past January, and talked to me at great length then about it, but she was 9 months pregnant, and in the process of selling a house, and buying a new house, and so wanted to wait a bit. She attended a show (booked from her show) in April, and we talked about it again then. She booked a show for July, and we talked about having that be her own Grand Opening show. She seemed excited about that.

Well, like I said, we've become friends, and she invited me to her 31 Party...on Facebook. This morning, I was going to leave a message on the event page, and I saw that the 31 Consultant had posted about how excited she was because the host was joining her team.

WHAT????? I felt like I'd been punched in the gut. Now, I have to call her and find out what's up....and I really am not looking forward to this conversation. I've had people blow me off before, or decide to sign with a different company, but this one just really blind-sided me. Somehow I have to put the hurt aside and be able to talk with her, but I'm not sure I can do it today...

(((hugs)))

Ahhh sorry. Maybe just wait a few days until you don't feel so raw and ask her directly why she chose 31 over PC.

I highly doubt that she has signed with 31 already because they currently have a hold on New Consultants until August. The company is growing faster than they can keep up with.

I'd call her and see what changed her mind. Personally, I do think that 31 is a good company, they are still fairly new and it is a good time to get on with them and grow a team. I know a lot of 31 consultants and they are all quite successful.

Give her a call and see what changed her mind - she may not be as ready to sign as the fb post indicated....especially since she can't do it for a few more months.

{{{HUGS}}} Maybe she is going to do both? Has 31 bags or whatever it is called been around very long? "Purse" onally, I think it is a fad that will fade. If she did choose them over PC, keep in touch. She may have a change of heart after awhile.

Awww, I hate that! I hope you are able to have a good conversation with her.31 has a "waiting list" going.

Aww Becky, I am sorry, I hate when that happens. I would definitely talk to her since she can't sign up right now with 31. They do have awesome stuff, BUT my consultant has told me several things about the company that make me so glad I sell PC!

How did this turn out?

What is the meaning behind the title "I Could Just Cry..."?

The title "I Could Just Cry..." is often used as an expression of feeling overwhelmed, frustrated, or sad. It implies that the speaker is close to tears and is struggling to hold them back.

Who has used the phrase "I Could Just Cry..." in their work?

The phrase "I Could Just Cry..." has been used in various works of literature, music, and film. Some notable examples include the song "I Could Just Cry" by Etta James and the novel "I Could Just Cry" by Prudence Mackintosh.

What are some common situations in which someone might say "I Could Just Cry..."?

People often say "I Could Just Cry..." when they are feeling overwhelmed or frustrated, when they have experienced a loss or disappointment, or when they are moved to tears by something emotional or touching.

Is "I Could Just Cry..." always a negative expression?

No, "I Could Just Cry..." can also be used in a positive or humorous way. For example, someone might say it when they are overcome with joy or laughter, or when they are teasing someone in a lighthearted manner.

How can I use "I Could Just Cry..." in my own writing or speech?

"I Could Just Cry..." can be used as a standalone phrase to express a wide range of emotions, or it can be incorporated into a longer sentence or paragraph to add emphasis or convey a specific mood. It is a versatile expression that can be adapted to fit various situations and tones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathy's_Kitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • cincychef