1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Signed newest team member tonight...

1. erinyourpclady

erinyourpclady Veteran Member Gold Member

OUT OF THE BLUE!! My newest team member is a gal I have known for about 7 years. She had parties for me in Okinawa all the time, moved back to the states, got divorced and recently remarried. She caught me on facebook and said she needed to talk. She asked if I could be her consultant to which I replied of course!! She then said she was so excited to get started!! I asked if she needed more info or wanted to sign. I called her, we walked through it and now she is the lastest Pampered Chef consultant!

Moving on up....I am now a Team Leader! And I TOTALLY did over 1250 last month and this month is looking good too! YIPPEE!

2. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Congrats!! What a pleasant surprise!!

Oct 3, 2009
  3. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Wahoo for you!

Oct 3, 2009
  4. cathyskitchen

cathyskitchen Senior Member Gold Member

Awesome! Way to go!

5. AJPratt

AJPratt Legend Member Silver Member

Great job!!! Congrats!!

Oct 3, 2009
  6. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

Congratulations!!! :D

Oct 3, 2009
  7. erinyourpclady

I haven't gotten an e-mail from HO yet though...kinda wierd. She got her consultant number and password today though. She signed up via my site.....

8. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

You don't get an email anymore...you have to just check Consultant Connection.

I don't like that - I'd really like to still get the email.

Oct 3, 2009
  9. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

I didn't get an email for my last recruit either.

Oct 4, 2009
  10. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

Yup, no e-mails. And it takes 24 or so hours to even show up on Consultant Connection! :(

But Congratulations!!! :D

Oct 4, 2009
  11. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

Congrats, Erin! I'm going to be a team leader this month! I'm so excited. I've now got 3 on my team that I know will do great.

12. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Congrats to you and Heather!

13. erinyourpclady

Thanks y'all! Here we go Crystal.....I've been on this ride MANY times but maybe this time will be one that sticks!! Maybe next year we will walk together at conference instead of sitting together on a bus!!!

14. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

I know what you mean! That would be great, wouldn't it? I think the team that I've got going now will be amazing. My recruit that had her kick off party last night already has a recruit lead in the works (her upcoming host for Friday night!).

If I remember correctly, you were ready to let it all go recently, right? Me too! Maybe we just needed to see that we were meant to be great consultants & just had to wait for the right team members!!

Have something to add?