• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Recruiting Promo Gas Card - Did Anyone Earn One?

In summary, the Recruiting Promo Gas Card is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to encourage consultants to recruit new team members. To earn the card, consultants must recruit at least three new members who meet certain sales goals within a specified time period. This promotion is available to all consultants, but is subject to terms and conditions. The card will be sent within 4-6 weeks after the promotion ends and can be used at any gas station that accepts Visa or Mastercard. It cannot be redeemed for cash or used for other purchases.
chefkugler
Did anyone earn a gas card from the recruiting promo??
My consultant that signed within the promo just qualified in her 30 days. So she did the 1000.00. She got an email to pick her 2 stones. I was just wondering if the gas card is automatically sent to the recruiter.
Anyone???

:confused: So has no one got a gas card yet??

Ok so I found out about the gas card.
They ship Mid-December. The HO selects which brand of gas, based on your region.

Okay...that's good to know. I was wondering where my gas card was!

I was too. I guess we will have to wait. I drive a Dodge Durango. So it LOVES gas. More than I want it to. So even $50 will help.

What is the Recruiting Promo Gas Card?

The Recruiting Promo Gas Card is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to encourage consultants to recruit new team members. It is a reward for successful recruiting efforts.

How can I earn the Recruiting Promo Gas Card?

To earn the Recruiting Promo Gas Card, you must recruit at least three new team members within a specified time period. These recruits must also meet certain sales goals to qualify for the promotion.

Is this promotion available to all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, the Recruiting Promo Gas Card is available to all consultants, regardless of their rank or level within the company. However, the promotion is subject to certain terms and conditions.

When will I receive my Recruiting Promo Gas Card?

The Recruiting Promo Gas Card will be sent to you within 4-6 weeks after the promotion period has ended. Please make sure your contact information is up to date so that we can send it to the correct address.

Can I use my Recruiting Promo Gas Card for any gas station?

Yes, you can use your Recruiting Promo Gas Card at any gas station that accepts Visa or Mastercard as payment. Please note that the card cannot be redeemed for cash or used for any other purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • chefkugler
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • Kelly8