• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have a Consultant Joined My Team in March. She Never Did Submit

M
MicheleC
I have a consultant joined my team in March. She never did submit anything and I thought she never would. I talked to her this week and she is thinking of doing a show in February or March.

Does anyone know what she has to do? I'm not sure when her 1 months of inactivity results in her having to start a new agreement. It states that you cannot go inactive during you superstarter months so does that mean she didn't start her inactive status until July and has until this upcoming July to submit a show?

Does she have to actually qualify (submit 4 shows or $1250) before the 12 months is up or does she just need to submit the $200?

If she really wants to try this I want to make sure she gets things done in the time she needs to.

She needs to submit a $200 order before 12 months on inactivity to reactivate without signing a new agreement. You won't get the points for her qualifying, but she will count as a consultant towards your directorship as long as she is active. I am not sure if her year is up in March or July, but to be safe I would say March!! Tell her March and she won't know the difference!

Thanks Gillian. She never actually qualified so it is probably a stretch for her to get four shows in by then but I'll be working with her!

Even on the safe side she only has to submit the $200 in March, then another $200 in May only. She doesn't have to totally qualify before the year is up, just not go inactive until qualified...

Actually, she has some more time than you think. A new consultant cannot go inactive in their first three months. Then it is 12 months after that. So, if her first month was March of last year, she went inactive on June 1. As long as she gets $200 in before June 1 of this year, she is still a consultant.

1. What are the requirements for a consultant to stay active in the company?

The requirements for a consultant to stay active may vary depending on the company, but in general, consultants are expected to submit a minimum number of shows or reach a certain sales quota within a specified time period. In this case, it seems that the consultant must submit 4 shows or reach $1250 in sales within a 12-month period.

2. When does the 12-month period for the consultant begin?

It is not explicitly stated, but based on the information given, it seems that the 12-month period begins from the month of the consultant's enrollment. In this case, since the consultant joined in March, the 12-month period would end in March of the following year.

3. Can a consultant go inactive during their superstarter months?

Based on the statement that "you cannot go inactive during your superstarter months," it seems that no, a consultant cannot go inactive during this period. This is likely to encourage new consultants to actively build their business during their first few months.

4. What happens if a consultant fails to meet the requirements within the 12-month period?

If a consultant fails to meet the requirements within the 12-month period, they may be considered inactive and will need to start a new agreement to continue as a consultant. It is important to check with the specific company for their policies on inactive consultants.

5. Can a consultant submit just the minimum requirement to stay active?

Again, this may vary depending on the company, but in general, consultants are expected to meet the minimum requirements to stay active. Simply submitting the $200 may not be enough to stay active in the company. It is best to clarify with the company's policies on this matter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CoidgigBese
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • pcsharon1
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PamperedK