• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Status Change: When Will My Consultant Title Update?

In summary, a "Status Change - Update" is when a consultant's rank or status changes within the Pampered Chef company, which can occur at any time but is typically evaluated on a monthly basis. There are eight different ranks or statuses a consultant can achieve, each with different requirements and benefits. Progress towards a status change can be tracked on the consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. If the requirements are not met, the consultant will remain at their current rank but can continue working towards meeting them with support and resources from Pampered Chef.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I had 2 recruits but one went inactive in December making me a Senior Consultant again. Well my one recruit didn't submit for February so I dropped down to Consultant again. She submitted a show in March and I submitted 3. When will my status change back? It still says Consultant. Will I get paid as a Consultant for my March shows?

April 1st you will change but you will get paid as a SC for March.

I should add that it might take a while in CC to change.

1. What is a "Status Change - Update"?

A "Status Change - Update" is when a consultant's rank or status within the Pampered Chef company changes. This could be due to an increase in sales or team building efforts.

2. How often do status changes occur?

Status changes can occur at any time but are typically evaluated on a monthly basis. However, a consultant's status can also change at any time if they meet certain criteria.

3. What are the different ranks or statuses a consultant can achieve?

The different ranks or statuses a consultant can achieve are: consultant, senior consultant, team leader, senior team leader, director, senior director, executive director, and senior executive director. Each rank has different requirements and benefits.

4. How can I track my status change progress?

You can track your status change progress on your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. This will show you your current rank and the requirements needed to achieve the next rank.

5. What happens if I don't meet the requirements for a status change?

If you do not meet the requirements for a status change, you will remain at your current rank. However, you can continue working towards meeting the requirements for the next evaluation period. Pampered Chef also offers support and resources to help consultants reach their goals and achieve a status change.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cindylpal
  • crystalscookingnow