• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Inactive Consultant Who Had a Waiver

In summary, an "Inactive Consultant Who Had a Waiver" is a former Pampered Chef consultant who is allowed to rejoin the company without fulfilling the usual reactivation requirements. In order to qualify, you must have left the company on good terms and can contact the Consultant Care team for more information. The usual requirements for reactivation include submitting a new consultant agreement, paying a reactivation fee, and meeting the minimum sales requirements. The waiver typically lasts for one year and allows you to rebuild your business without paying the reactivation fee. However, if you left the company on bad terms, you will not be eligible for a waiver and must follow the usual reactivation process.
jennyl
Does anyone know if a consultant has submitted the personal sales requirement waiver - then when the waiver is up does she have a year before losing consultant status? Or is that waiver time included in the year?
A recruit of mine submitted sales last April, had a waiver for a few months, and hasn't submitted since. She asked a couple weeks ago if she can still submit and I told her $200 will reactivate her. I'm trying to figure out if she needs that this month to maintain her consultant status.

I'm going to call home office about this... but since I'll have to wait until morning for that I thought I'd throw the question out here...
Thanks in advance!

Info from home officeJust wanted to share what I learned from HO in case any others have this situation This thread may belong in a different spot but I didn't know where to put it.

Anyway - if a consultant gets a personal sales waiver then goes inactive, they have 1 year form that time they went inactive before they lose their consultant status. (Above in my original post I wasn't sure how the waiver worked into that).

So - with my example - the consultant had a waiver for June-July - went inactive Oct. 1. She has until Sept.30 this year before losing consultant status.

Good to know - thanks!

1. What is an "Inactive Consultant Who Had a Waiver"?

An "Inactive Consultant Who Had a Waiver" refers to a former Pampered Chef consultant who has been granted a waiver to rejoin the company without having to fulfill the usual requirements for reactivation.

2. How do I know if I qualify as an "Inactive Consultant Who Had a Waiver"?

If you were previously a Pampered Chef consultant and left the company on good terms, you may be eligible for a waiver to rejoin. Contact our Consultant Care team to inquire about your eligibility.

3. What are the usual requirements for reactivation?

The usual requirements for reactivation include submitting a new consultant agreement, paying a reactivation fee, and meeting the minimum sales requirements for the current month.

4. How long does the waiver last?

The waiver typically lasts for one year from the date it is granted. During this time, you will have the opportunity to rebuild your business and meet the requirements for reactivation without having to pay the reactivation fee.

5. Can I request a waiver if I left Pampered Chef on bad terms?

No, waivers are only granted to former consultants who left on good terms. If you left the company on bad terms, you will need to follow the usual reactivation process and meet all the requirements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmary
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefmary
  • PaulaP
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ange13
  • Kathytnt