• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Requesting a Waiver for Sales Quota: Medical Reasons?

In summary, if you have a medical condition that affects your ability to meet your sales quota, you can request a waiver. You will need to provide documentation from a healthcare professional to support your request. You can submit your request through your team leader or customer service and there is no strict deadline. Approval of the waiver request is not guaranteed and will be reviewed by the team.
PaulaP
Gold Member
I have a question concerning waivers? Is the only reason allowed for requesting a waiver from selling quota medical reasons? I have a recruit who has finished her super starter months and is going on her 6 month, however her life has recently been turned upside down and is struggling to meet the 200 goal bi monthly. She was wondering if she could take a leave of absence and not lose her sales total as she is close to 10K. Thanks for your input.:)

I am pretty sure if she lets HO know what is going on, they'll give her a sales waiver.

My director said that she claims a "Family crisis" and it protects the career sales. I would call HO just to be sure though...

WaiversThanks so much for the help. I tried to find it under CC but was not able to. I will definitely give them a call on Monday.

Paula if you want to see it in print go to CC and download policy and procedures. I believe the information is on page F-16.

When you request a leave, you dont even need to say why you need it. I've never had anyone, nor have heard of anybody being turned down.

Related to Requesting a Waiver for Sales Quota: Medical Reasons?

1. Can I request a waiver for my sales quota due to a medical condition?

Yes, we understand that unexpected medical conditions can impact your ability to meet your sales quota. We have a process in place for requesting a waiver for medical reasons.

2. What documentation do I need to provide for my waiver request?

We ask that you provide a doctor's note or other documentation from a healthcare professional that explains your medical condition and how it affects your ability to meet your sales quota.

3. How do I submit a waiver request for medical reasons?

You can submit your waiver request by contacting your team leader or reaching out to our customer service team. We will provide you with the necessary forms and instructions for submitting your request.

4. Is there a deadline for submitting a waiver request?

We encourage you to submit your waiver request as soon as you become aware of your medical condition and its impact on your sales quota. However, we understand that there may be unforeseen circumstances, so we do not have a strict deadline for submission.

5. Will my waiver request be automatically approved?

Each waiver request is carefully reviewed by our team. While we do our best to accommodate all requests, there may be situations where we are unable to grant a waiver. We will communicate the decision to you as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennyl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefVee
Replies