• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My Title Finally Change to Senior Consultant? :sing::sing::sing:

In summary, "Woohoo! My Title Changed!" is a phrase used to celebrate a promotion or title change within Pampered Chef. Titles change at Pampered Chef based on sales and recruiting performance, and come with increased recognition, commission rates, and leadership opportunities. Anyone can achieve a title change at Pampered Chef through hard work and determination, and title changes can occur at any time throughout the year.
PamperedchefDaly
Gold Member
After signing my first consultant back in May (and being with PC for over 2 years) , my title FINALLY changed to Senior Consultant!! :sing::sing::sing:

(just needed to brag a little...)

YAY Nancy!!! Now let's move on to Team Leader!!

Nancy we're all so proud of you. YAY and BRAVO!

PamperedchefDaly said:
After signing my first consultant back in May (and being with PC for over 2 years) , my title FINALLY changed to Senior Consultant!! :sing::sing::sing:

(just needed to brag a little...)

Congrats on your promotion!

Congratulations! It's so exciting to see it change, isn't it?

Congratulations!!! Don't worry about the pace of when you accomplish things in your business...just try to keep improving on your own stats and before you know it, you will be farther ahead than you ever dreamed!:sing:

Woooo hooooo!

Wahooo!! Congrats! That's seriously fabulous!

laurichef said:
YAY Nancy!!! Now let's move on to Team Leader!!

OK, NEW DIRECTOR!. If you insist :D

ChefBeckyD said:
Congratulations! It's so exciting to see it change, isn't it?

And congrats to you, too!

Congratulations!

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

I recruited in March and my title is still not change? :(

Has your new recruit submited a show or have $150 in com sales? Your recruit has to be active in order for your promotion to take affect.

I thought they had to qualify for the promotion to take affect.

Congratulations! I'm still waiting for my title to change. I recruited April 1st and she just submitted her first show a week ago.

My title changed today.... I recruited 8 consultants since March and this morning my title is Team Leader!

Congratulations!

vanscootin said:
My title changed today.... I recruited 8 consultants since March and this morning my title is Team Leader!

That is AWESOME!

Congrats your are rocking the roof off yea!!!

1. What does "Woohoo! My Title Changed!" mean?

"Woohoo! My Title Changed!" is a celebration within Pampered Chef for when a consultant or leader earns a promotion or changes their title within the company.

2. How do titles change at Pampered Chef?

Titles change at Pampered Chef based on a consultant's sales and recruiting performance. As they reach certain milestones, they may be eligible for a promotion to a higher title.

3. What are the benefits of a title change?

A title change at Pampered Chef comes with increased recognition, commission rates, and the opportunity to mentor and lead a larger team. It also signifies personal and professional growth within the company.

4. Can anyone achieve a title change at Pampered Chef?

Yes, anyone who joins Pampered Chef as a consultant has the opportunity to work towards a title change through consistent sales and recruiting efforts. Hard work and determination are key to achieving a title change.

5. How often do title changes occur at Pampered Chef?

Title changes can occur at any time throughout the year, as long as consultants meet the necessary requirements. Some consultants may achieve multiple title changes in a year, while others may take longer to reach their goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
MaggieChef13
  • AmyDare
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AmyDare
  • Loreen