• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating My 2nd Recruit and Future Director Success!

In summary, "I Did It!!" is a program by Pampered Chef that rewards customers for hosting successful cooking parties or workshops. Participants can earn free products and discounts based on their party's sales. To participate, simply host a party and encourage guests to make purchases. The rewards vary based on sales and can include free products, discounts, and exclusive items. A Pampered Chef consultant will assist in redeeming rewards and they can be combined with other promotions for maximum savings.
Loreen
Finally, got my 2nd recruit - a former PC consultant that's been away from the business for a number of years. She's very excited to back in the business and I know she's going to do great.

Yeah for me - :sing: I'm a future director now :sing:

Congrats!I returned to PC after a 10 year hiatus :) It's worth it to ask former consultants to reup!

Congratulations!

Awesome, congrats!

That is great!! Congrats!

Congrats:thumbup:
You'll enjoy the little raise! I got my first override on my Dec sales; that was nice!

YAY! Congratulations! You will have to report on the Road to Director Thread!

CONGRATULATIONS!! I hope I can get there soon myself! My first qualified. Now I just hope she stays with it:)

1. What is "I Did It!!"?

"I Did It!!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that rewards customers for hosting successful cooking parties or workshops. It allows them to earn free products and discounts based on their party's sales.

2. How do I participate in "I Did It!!"?

To participate in "I Did It!!", simply host a Pampered Chef cooking party or workshop and encourage your guests to make purchases. The more sales your party generates, the more rewards you can earn.

3. What are the rewards for "I Did It!!"?

The rewards for "I Did It!!" vary based on your party's sales. You can earn free products, discounted items, and even exclusive items not available for purchase. The exact rewards will be determined based on your party's total sales.

4. How do I redeem my "I Did It!!" rewards?

Once your party's sales are calculated and your rewards are determined, your Pampered Chef consultant will help you redeem your rewards. They will assist you in selecting your free products and applying any discounts to your order.

5. Can I combine "I Did It!!" rewards with other Pampered Chef promotions?

Yes, "I Did It!!" rewards can be combined with other Pampered Chef promotions and discounts. This allows you to maximize your savings and get the most out of your party. Your consultant will provide more information on how to take advantage of these offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
MissChef
Replies
Views
Bexs50
  • Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies